Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No - Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 3 INTP's I know are ticklish, including myself.

Are INTP's just ticklish or do I just happen to know ticklish INTPs?

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Not an INTP, but very ticklish, and tickling me will result in the tickler getting a throat punch.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Later we'll be determining INTP preferences when it comes to chocolate vs vanilla. My money is on chocolate.
I like Vanilla more.

Also being ticklish as a child is a preparing them to protect vital organs. Surely at some point one is desensitised? All 3 of us are violently ticklish, where as I find ENTJ's aren't.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I can hold it in. Like if they were expecting some kind of big reaction from me by tickling me, I can disappoint them and not show anything.

Reactions: sarahROFL

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I'm not completely sure what's expected with the type differentiation here. You won't even get a sample of other types if you post your thread here.

Yes. Ticklish. Don't touch me.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I am not ticklish.

Did you honestly believe there was going to be some kind of correlation here?
Obviously, or she wouldn't have asked :kitteh:

I like Vanilla more.

Also being ticklish as a child is a preparing them to protect vital organs. Surely at some point one is desensitised? All 3 of us are violently ticklish, where as I find ENTJ's aren't.
That's what we want you to think

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not completely sure what's expected with the type differentiation here. You won't even get a sample of other types if you post your thread here.

Yes. Ticklish. Don't touch me.
I could, but there are a max of 20 answers - so it's not exactly enough for all 16. This is just out of personal experience, my INTP friends are just notorious for being ticklish and they get friend bullied for it. I keep it a secret from my friends because people aren't allowed to touch me, but around family I will scream the house down.

I wanted to see whether ticklish INTP's are in the majority or in the minority - not many people are teased in the way the INTPs are. I've got an idea for a general one actually, I'll go do that now.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm not ticklish. Ticklish is a state of mind and I have control over that bit. It irritates my husband who thinks I'm a freak when he tries to tickle my feet. Secret: this excludes my neck, I can't seem to control my ticklish ness on my neck and so I cannot be kissed there without risk of a thump to the face...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
If you're hot/cute then I'm ticklish.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts