Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much every tsundere is either ExTJ or IxTJ. Makes me think if those two stacks aren't by default tsundere'ish.

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
Aren't Te doms and auxes tsunderes?
ESTJ - Tsundere
ISTJ - Kuudere
ENTJ - Oujidere/Himedere
INTJ - Kamidere

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
Is there really any difference between tsundere, oujidere, kamidere and himedere. They seem to be exactly the same or just flavors of tsundere.
Yes, I am trying to show nuance between them.

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,398 Posts
I'm just corious, what dere type do you think I am, I know this is offtopic, but I'm just desparate.

·
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just corious, what dere type do you think I am, I know this is offtopic, but I'm just desparate.
I really have no idea, who you truly are. I can only offer a very approximate guess. To be honest I haven't even seen your dere side yet (sorry). Perhaps, hinedere, utsudere or kamidere it is.

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,358 Posts
Must be, because as a Te, I'm not nearly nerdy enough to know what the hell you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,398 Posts
Must be, because as a Te, I'm not nearly nerdy enough to know what the hell you guys are talking about.
Nobody gives a shit, boomer. It's called having fun by applying niches such as Anime tropes with MBTI types or real people, discussing them does not automaticaly measure us as "Nerds". Also to your information, I'm a Te dom user .. unlike you, so speak for yourself normie.

·
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody gives a shit, boomer. It's called having fun by applying niches such as Anime tropes with MBTI types or real people, discussing them does not automaticaly measure us as "Nerds". Also to your information, I'm a Te dom user .. unlike you, so speak for yourself normie.
Oi! You are being way too tsun here without dere.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well, if I should take a brave guess, »kuudere« could be probably any T-type, or even FI-type, but for »tsundere«, I never liked those that much, so I do not know, probably ET-ish?

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,398 Posts
I never understood why TJ are mostly considered Tsunderes, Tsunderes arent that logical in the first place.

·
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never understood why TJ are mostly considered Tsunderes, Tsunderes arent that logical in the first place.
Poor Fi or Fe leading to them being unaware of their F function, being violent because of their Pi function ideals. Taking way too long for them to realize reality through their Pe function, which is tert or inf. Aggression level depends on individual. Thus tsunderes appear to be unaware of reality and their own emotions. TJs more likely of being like that due to projected Te and internalized Fi. TPs very rarely end up being tsunderes, more likely some kind of other dere type like kuudere, darudere or even deredere (due to having Fe).

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did not read first portion of this topic, this is just my fast annotations on tsunderes, I could write on about spicy tomboys, but that is another subject. thehee =w=

Low F (especially FE) is good... Hey, do not listen to me when I say "...Stop it, leave me" (it is just my shit test anyway xD), good T for Tsundere is good as well, although I never liked Te-typed tsunderes, they always feel abit too bitchy and "too much right to the point..." compared to Ti-tsunderes, which sometimes are really spontaneous, but feel abit too weak.

More J than P? Hmmz, I guess more J means they are more planning and determined? I dunno what that means but I guess I prefer TP over TJ after all.

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,398 Posts
Poor Fi or Fe leading to them being unaware of their F function, being violent because of their Pi function ideals. Taking way too long for them to realize reality through their Pe function, which is tert or inf. Aggression level depends on individual. Thus tsunderes appear to be unaware of reality and their own emotions. TJs more likely of being like that due to projected Te and internalized Fi. TPs very rarely end up being tsunderes, more likely some kind of other dere type like kuudere, darudere or even deredere (due to having Fe).
Mate, Thinkers ignore their emotions, they will appear more cold, thats Kuudere and not Tsundere. Tsunderes are more FP, many of the Tsundere characters are IxFP as I observed.

·
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mate, Thinkers ignore their emotions, they will appear more cold, thats Kuudere and not Tsundere. Tsunderes are more FP, many of the Tsundere characters are IxFP as I observed.
Well, yes. Thinker's main mode is to think and be cold (tsun), but once one finally uses Fi function then shit happens (dere). But since this thread isn't overly serious, then this is what kind of characters types in anime end up being:
xxTJ - tsundere
IxFx - moe
xxTP - ecchi
xxFP - baka(dere)
ESTP - beats up everyone all the time
ExFJ - typical angry bitch (like ChiChi)
ExTJ - goes nuts over destroying current government or becoming god
IxTJ - actually overthrows government or becomes god
ISTP - actually normal person (like Kyon)
IxFJ - spineless idiot
IxFP - always shy or is crybaby, sometimes holds key anime secrets and plot devices or is weirdo
InTP - dead inside
ENTP - troll or joker
INFJ - yandere
ENFP - normal or crazy dumplinghead/always drunk
ESTJ - actually teaches something reasonable or is just a reasonable character (like Bisky from HxH)
ExFx - bonds with tsundere, endures typical crazy bitches/generic male protagonist
IxFP - innocent girl with big boobs and no awareness

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,398 Posts
Well, yes. Thinker's main mode is to think and be cold (tsun), but once one finally uses Fi function then shit happens (dere). But since this thread isn't overly serious, then this is what kind of characters types in anime end up being:
xxTJ - tsundere
IxFx - moe
xxTP - ecchi
xxFP - baka(dere)
ESTP - beats up everyone all the time
ExFJ - typical angry bitch (like ChiChi)
ExTJ - goes nuts over destroying current government or becoming god
IxTJ - actually overthrows government or becomes god
ISTP - actually normal person (like Kyon)
IxFJ - spineless idiot
IxFP - always shy or is crybaby, sometimes holds key anime secrets and plot devices or is weirdo
InTP - dead inside
ENTP - troll or joker
INFJ - yandere
ENFP - normal or crazy dumplinghead/always drunk
ESTJ - actually teaches something reasonable or is just a reasonable character (like Bisky from HxH)
ExFx - bonds with tsundere, endures typical crazy bitches/generic male protagonist
IxFP - innocent girl with big boobs and no awareness
Oh my god. Being cold is Kuudere, Tsunderes are Harsh and Violent and sweet on the inside. ExTJ's dont give in to their emotions to act this way, they always are calm and logical and cold, doesnt sound Tsundere at all. IxFP's are the Tsundere poster-childs, again.

·
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh my god. Being cold is Kuudere, Tsunderes are Harsh and Violent and sweet on the inside. ExTJ's dont give in to their emotions to act this way, they always are calm and logical and cold, doesnt sound Tsundere at all. IxFP's are the Tsundere poster-childs, again.
No Te dom is emotionless, people aren't that way. Also tsundere doesn't necessarily have to be violent. BTW tsundere means initially cold, later warm. Being cold doesn't mean violent or aggressive. Kuudere is much newer term and way less used than tsundere, thus there is a chance that it was made by poorly informed person. Generally it just means that kuudere is empty instead of cold, just robot alike and later somehow warms up (hopefully). Those aren't common characters. A good example of one is in Angel Beats anime. Real and fictional Te doms and high Te users can be easely annoyed, quite violent and certainly not in strict control of their emotions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
tsundere is most probably Exxx, (or even Ixxx with high F), i might guess ExTx, I still dont know why people vote many tsunderes as ESFJ though... >_>
kuudere is most probably Ixxx, (or even Exxx with low T), i might guess IxFx, they are rather cool (no pun intended), it takes rather much to get them annoyed, but finally when they get upbeat, oh they can behave like an ExTJ :D

kamidere is most probably xxTx and himedere are most probably xxFx, ne? ^_^

1 - 20 of 20 Posts