Personality Cafe banner
613 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Ziggurat 
#1 ·
In art class this week we are making dimensional sculptures of a snapshot of a childhood memory. This should be "fun" and interesting but I seem to have a problem. All the memories I have from childhood aren't the most, uhh how can I say pleasant.
How can I do this project well, if I do not was a memory to use in it.:frustrating:

Mind you using a unpleasant memory isn't really a choice since this is going in our senior portfolios and I'd rather just not.

It seems like everyone in this class knows what they want to do but me, and its a small class so everyone knows what everyone doing.

Help is appreciated, thanks

#5 ·
Should be extremely easy: make something up.

Bullshitting is like a fundamental life skill. Learn it well-- you'll need it a lot in high school and college.

#7 ·
In art class this week we are making dimensional sculptures of a snapshot of a childhood memory. This should be "fun" and interesting but I seem to have a problem. All the memories I have from childhood aren't the most, uhh how can I say pleasant.
Try lying. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.