Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, The INTJ person are like to be reserved, idealist and brilliant people but I would like to know what activities they prefer.

I will start first :proud: I like to read, daydream, reflect alone and create ideas.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6
2,506 Posts
Sex, games, thinking, food, thinking, games, gym, reading, sex, video games, writing, thinking, doing experiments, playing games, eating food, maybe sex as well.

Something like that I guess.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I absolutely love to write, read, play the violin, dance, organize, be in plays and musicals, cook/bake, research, contemplate deep topics, and daydream.

Reactions: Manuel Ramos

·
Administrator
23,778 Posts
good point.

I have no defined hobbies. this is sad from one point of view, but i have made it a goal to gain the right knowledge. so it's what i do.

But you could say this forum is my hobby, because i ask the lighter questions here.
I joined this forum to get a grip on how other types of people interact with people like me and between each other so I could write about them in terms of motivations. It's been a real eye opener in some respects but oh so very same on others. I notice that as soon as the label INTJ comes into the picture a heap of schemas are set in place for quite a few. It's different to IRL in some respects but in others it's the same.

A psych degree and a love of writing is exactly what I'm doing here. There are quite a few writers here, more so than the stereotype scientist. I find that hilarious.

·
Banned
5,815 Posts
"I eat demons like Mundus for breakfast."

A psych degree and a love of writing is exactly what I'm doing here. There are quite a few writers here, more so than the stereotype scientist. I find that hilarious.
What if one plans to go into technical writing after graduate school? ;)

Reactions: beth x
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.