Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to be a type 4 to take this poll.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, at first, I thought I was an INFP because I assume that I was an Idealist but I read the Entj descriptions and knew I was an ENTJ and 4w3, so basically a Executive, Aristocrat. Unique and Ambitions of a Machiavelli and psychic royalties of a King. I believe in Sanskrit Islam and Hebrew Catholic with the Luciferian Dragon And Santanic Magician powers. Lucifer represents third person philosophy and santanic is first person reverse psychology of language but when we questioned we are either in third person or first person, asking. Just, asking. I smoke sativa shake and indica buds. I constantly plan out the success of different realities true to thought and heart of seeking. I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. Meaning, I have Disorganized Schizophrenia and Cyclothymia and dysthymia. What the science should recall as Schizo-Mania and Bipolar-Suicide. I’m taking medications like 1 injection a month, Invega Sustenna, And 4 pills for example like Lexapro, Lithium, Zyprexa and Pain Killers. Also, smoking time from time like 2 packs of cigarettes of Nat Sherman, Black, MCD. The greatest success would be if there was a conglomerate of Financial Investments and Journalism Medias. Planning to go to Law School and do community college, like Astrophysics and Political Philosophy. Would like to go study at UCLA, and USC, too. So, I’m just going to get ready for dreams turning to action or be so f-ing bored, I’ll take the chances.

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
I'm surprised that no ISFP or ESFP has voted here yet.
Maybe a month isn't enough time for them to find this thread.

:ball:

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
alright, I was mistyped, removing my vote now

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looks like i'm the first ISFP to vote. Wooooo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just vote ESFP, and I get shocked as the result got 1 for that which means it is just me :shocked:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts