Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As A feeling intuitive perceptive person I tend to get very over whelmed in life. If I could change this I surely would, as I literally will to shut down my receivers so as not to be sad. Seems for most of my life I have seen people as trustworthy and kind, but time after time found they really are not. Therefore it has kind of turned into a grieving of the heart for humanity. I often feel very much a minority and I guess rightfully so as my personality type is only found in 3% of the total world population. Of course I am sure there is much of the world population that has not been tested as in 3rd world and communistic countries where their minds are only set on survival from day to day and not on taking tests to see who they are. Ha! Ironic isn't it?

Anyone else think like this or have comments? I do welcome them.

Feeling incomplete in a busy material world.
Sojourner

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess what happened today though. I met with a new group at Starbucks and 2 of the people there were ENFP's. It was totally awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.