Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have played the violin for 8 years, and I love it, I am a black belt in martial arts, love it, using hardcore aviation simulators with live air traffic controllers on a simulation network and learned how to be a pilot without stepping in a plane, all by myself, no help, love it. But I haate school so much, it's clear that I am dedicated and can learn, but for some reason I hate school and don't do so well at it, any other ENTJs with this problem?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Wasn't exactly a fan until college.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I only liked school when I had more freedom to choose my curriculum and teachers weren't such dictatorial jerks.
I really enjoyed when I knew the teachers enjoyed my penchant for debate, asking why, and wanting to explore things more in depth. Extracurricular activities were good.
(I was my debate team's captain)

My advice, if you want it (if not just scroll down) -- Find that teacher that cares about your mind and mental acuity more than just memorizing shit for a test.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
I found it boring. Loved the extra curricular activities, though.

Didn't find it interesting or challenging until college.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
High school was my playground...

I hate the teachers, the classes except a few I was able to pick, and I hated the structure. But I did enjoy messing with people and teachers and starting chaos.

College... oh how I love thee.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have had periods where I like school, but if I liked it, I liked it for the friends or activities I was in. Just find something you enjoy doing, and you will have fun. I hate the structure and idiocy by staffers, and the inefficiencies piss the shit out of me, but constantly think of the future. Stroke your ego and marvel at the other people's stupidity. It will help you get through the lull. If that doesn't work, just plan some sort of elaborate prank or plan to embarrass the people you hate. It helps me vent at least.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts