Personality Cafe banner

Are you a socially introverted, or extroverted entp?

• Far more Extroverted

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Somewhat more Extroverted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere in the middle

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Somewhat more Introverted

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Far more Introverted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you gain energy from alone time, or from spending time with a bunch of people?

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Do you gain energy from alone time, or from spending time with a bunch of people?

I gain different energies from both, I either get fed up with being alone with my thoughts or talking to people too much, so I balance both out, on social media though I’m active a lot which compensates for when I’m not outside with a group of people as I meet new friends

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,005 Posts
I gain different energies from both, I either get fed up with being alone with my thoughts or talking to people too much, so I balance both out, on social media though I’m active a lot which compensates for when I’m not outside with a group of people as I meet new friends
Same. I also have a hyper-social job. So when I get home from work I need a lot of alone time to achieve balance. But it can’t be too much alone time. (Which is why I recently moved into a collective with 5 other adults. So, it can be relatively easy for me to just go into our kitchen/living room and just hang out).

I also have a solid history of being very active on forums/social media etc which works well to stimulate the need for contact with others when I’m physically alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,077 Posts
Oddly enough, I could go either way. Depends upon my mood and what I find when I get there. I usually plan my group outings very carefully. I decide when I show up, I make certain I can leave whenever I choose, and I completely manage my level of interaction. If I find interesting people to converse with, I'll extend my time. If not, I'll leave as quickly as the novelty wears off.

I hate conventions. Too much overstimulation for me. I prefer groups of people below 50. I want to experience them all (unless they are boring, then I want to be somewhere else).

·
Registered
221 Posts
Really extroverted. My best 'fun' experiences are the workshops were you throw hunderds of participants that they were not knowing one each other to organize themselves into small teams focused in proposing solutions for specific objectives. Are you familiar with Hacking Health - Hacking Health ?, so that style... (there are many other platforms beside HH).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts