Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
When I forget how much time has passed, where I am, and when I am busy destroying schedules as easily as breathing. :crazy:

But what can you do?

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
When people talk down to me because I don't have all the material possessions that they have and they tell me I have to, "start thinking about my future."

Sometimes I'll bother to argue, other times I'll just think about their miserable lives and wonder why they want to convert me, usually coming to the conclusion that misery loves company.

Doesn't matter, they'll brag about me when I'm gone.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When people judge me when they don't know me.
Yeah, there are people who spread "news" about you, and suddenly someone else who doesn't know me is judging something about me which I-don't-know-what but could be a bad thing :frustrating:

·
Banned
1,969 Posts
When people judge me when they don't know me.
Absolutely. I can't stand it when someone pulls an assumption out of their arse.

"Oh, you're one of those people that..."

Actually, no I'm bleedin' well not!

Friends I've known for over a decade do that to me all the time. On one hand it annoys me because I'm thinking "How can you say that when you know me so well?" and on the other I'm thinking "Shit, am I really so confusing to people that even my closest friends don't 'get' me?"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Friends I've known for over a decade do that to me all the time. On one hand it annoys me because I'm thinking "How can you say that when you know me so well?" and on the other I'm thinking "Shit, am I really so confusing to people that even my closest friends don't 'get' me?"
I think that the people who right now have known me for like 3-4 years don't really get me either. Maybe we are just total contrast... :bored:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I hate when people call themselves "open minded" but are only "open" to what they already agree with and immediately judge others who go against them without hearing their perspective.

I hate when I work hard to get to know the deeper aspects of a person to find out there truly are none. =P

·
Registered
391 Posts
I really hate it when ESXJs go on and on about how I 'should be' extroverted, 'what's wrong with you?' Um, I'd rather be alone right now, thanks. I think it's mostly the 'you should' whatever because 'everybody should.' Even stupid stuff. I should care more about the style of clothes I wear/size and decor of my home/etc...

·
Registered
33 Posts
As an INFP

I hate it when I feel so shy.

I hate it when I feel so empty inside.

I hate it when people can't seem to understand the idea I like to be alone sometimes.

I hate it when I feel the need to be perfect.

I hate it when I have trouble looking people eyes.

I hate it when I feel there is nobody that understand me. :sad:

·
Registered
116 Posts
i hate it when others make fun of someone...

... or when people try to pry into my thoughts and feelings...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts