Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. Let's huddle up and talk about feelings!!! Or, potentially lack thereof.
Adolescence. A time of self-discovery and confusion. Kids, flourishing into adults, and making a lot of mistakes in the process.
And I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to figure out who you are. That's what this painfully awkward time is all about. It's normal to wonder what's normal, and I guess it's normal to wonder about a lot of things.
So I'm wondering. What do you do in a society that values sex considerably more than you value it. What if you don't value it all? You're just not interested, and you feel boring, amongst your friends who are constantly making remarks of that sort, that you just don't care for?
What happens when personality is the thing that you are attracted to above all else? Maybe nothing happens, and in due time, it'll all sort itself out.
I'm not identifying with any labels or stereotypes here. I'm just simply wondering.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm not sure I understand what is your question. Are you looking for stories of other asexual people? Then you should maybe try the Aven forums: Asexual Visibility and Education Network

Revently, I wasn't sure if I'm asexual or not. It can be a very complicated question. Now I think I'm not, but I know very well the topic, so don't hesitate to message me if you want to discuss about it. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts