1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girl: how’s your love life?
me: colorful

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol intended this for other types who ask vague questions. My guess is that men operate under the assumption that women are more inclined to using their emotions, then s they most likely believe that you all are functional ESFP.

Reactions: Sensational

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
"Wow! You're pretty smart, aren't ya? You have scored higher than 98% of people your age. But you know that's not really true, because I never asked you how old you are.. and you are too smart for my games clearly! Mama didn't raise no fool!"

I feel accomplished!!!111
\o/

P.S. But really, how do they know my age without asking me about it?!? Are they psychics?!? O_O

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Why do you people work for Daredevil Dan? You evil lugg-nuts!

Uncle Grandpa and Frylock aren't happy about this, nor am I.....

I am watching you people...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
"Wow! You're pretty smart, aren't ya? You have scored higher than 98% of people your age. But you know that's not really true, because I never asked you how old you are.. and you are too smart for my games clearly! Mama didn't raise no fool!"

I feel accomplished!!!111
\o/

P.S. But really, how do they know my age without asking me about it?!? Are they psychics?!? O_O
Good job! No idea : ) I just googled smart test and copied and pasted the link. I am not sure what is even on it lol

·
Code Cracked
7,826 Posts
Why is the earth flat and covered by a crystal dome about 80 miles high?
So, someone will climb it and take pictures and text them to everyone still on the flat surface or as some have speculated ~It is the gateway to heaven lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts