Personality Cafe banner

4281 - 4286 of 4286 Posts

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,511 Posts
My toddler is pointing to the cookie jar and toddler meltdown screaming for "food". She knows how to say many specific food names (including cookie), and I've obviously fed her and I did actually let her have one, but not a meal of cookies. I just realized if anyone overhears they may assume that I won't feed my hungry child instead of I won't let my child eat all of the cookies. Well played child, well played.

Is there a chance I'm raising one or you? :p

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
My toddler is pointing to the cookie jar and toddler meltdown screaming for "food". She knows how to say many specific food names (including cookie), and I've obviously fed her and I did actually let her have one, but not a meal of cookies. I just realized if anyone overhears they may assume that I won't feed my hungry child instead of I won't let my child eat all of the cookies. Well played child, well played.

Be weary if the toddler wants coffee to go with cookies. And swears a lot while working with word. Be weary.
If s/he also converts these documents into PDF files, well, you're in trouble.:smug:

·
King of Seduction
7,118 Posts

I wasn't much of a crier or fit thrower. I was pretty chill, actually my dear mom said I was a perfect child - but I think it's because she had my sister after me lol. I would have just asked with manners if I could have a cookie and my mom would have given me all the cookies, jk - kind of. I think my mom talked to me like an adult and would just explain that I could have a certain amount of cookies but not a bunch of them.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

As a teenager I used to get pocket money to buy steak.

Just sayin.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

Nope. I was what people classified as the 'perfect child'. Then I hit my teens. ;)

4281 - 4286 of 4286 Posts