Personality Cafe banner

4301 - 4317 of 4317 Posts

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,282 Posts
I don't think enough people appreciate my general awesomeness. What do I do?
Point out the error in them not appreciating how awesome you are with hard evidence.
You have to find out the way said person or people learn. It might be better to go with a speech or perhaps it'd be better to go with a pie chart or graph to get the point across more clearly.

I tend to simply tell people I am awesome and you are lucky to have me in your life.
They agree the majority of time or else we debate, after that humiliation they concede.

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,282 Posts
...I offer to buy you a drink, what are you having?
Depends what they got... I am cool with a beer - preferably a nitro porter or stout, a shot of high quality tequila on the rocks, or a weird cocktail that sounds interesting.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
What do ENTJs think about stocks? ...
I’d rather work and create value for a company than speculate on the value of others.

But yeah, build a diverse portfolio of ideologically sound companies. Ultimately stocks arnt that interesting though, commodities are a little more interesting, but macro economic trends are where things really start to matter in terms of actually affecting people’s lives. I don’t really care that much about what happens with some specific stock on one day or another and I prefer it that way.

4301 - 4317 of 4317 Posts