Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 4322 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, really, what did you expect? :happy:

I've noticed that there are a lot of "ask a ___ a question" threads in the other forums, but nobody seems to want to ask an ENTP a question. That's probably because you know you're unlikely to get a serious or useful answer. So now you can ask an ENTP a question, with the full understanding that whatever you get as a response will be witty, sarcastic and less than totally accurate.

And, you know, somebody might actually give you a valid answer. If they feel like it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
So, the time has finally come to show how awesome and serious ENTPs can be. I bet, this thread won't even come across any good/serious question.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Do you think that's a commentary on us?

I think they're all just too cowardly. :tongue:
Time to close this thread, we'll soon be banned from this forum.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Time to close this thread, we'll soon be banned from this forum.:tongue:
"What happened to PerC?"

"Well one day the ENTP's decided to make a thread just for sarcastic responses to questions and then everyone died"

":frustrating:"

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"What happened to PerC?"

"Well one day the ENTP's decided to make a thread just for sarcastic responses to questions and then everyone died"

":frustrating:"
And the story ended.

Reactions: Sarah_May

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
*puts on my ESFJ bonnet* So ENTPs, why are you so mean all the time? Don't you ever get tired of making jokes at other people's expense?
Well, random ESFJ, 'mean' is such a strong word.

I prefer ''kidding''. Or even, ''joking'' and on special emergencies, ''It was an accident!''

I wasn't making jokes at their expense, oh no! I was making jokes at them. You see?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
*puts on my ESFJ bonnet* So ENTPs, why are you so mean all the time? Don't you ever get tired of making jokes at other people's expense?
Nope. Never get tired of it. In fact, I can't sleep until I've made someone cry for my own personal enjoyment. We're an evil bunch and you should treat us as such.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Why would you make a thread like this?

Reactions: Cherry and dpt727

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Wow - that's like asking "why did the chicken cross the road?" :dry:
Why did it cross the road? I don't understand!

1 - 20 of 4322 Posts