Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am Octopus1 and I am an ENTP-A.

Like any extrovert, I like talking and prefer to answer questions, than to make them! And... Like any MBTI with a tendeny to Narcissistic Personality Disorder, my favorite topic is talking about myself!

So go ahead and ask me ANYTHING you want. But mostly, let that be related to MBTI.......... :crazy:

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
OK ...tell me all about you.

Let us start from the beginning.

So...you were borned .....then?

;)

J/K ....welcome to PerC ..ENTP goodness.

Another ENTP lady...that is awesome.

Hows it feel to be a minority?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@FueledByEvil It feels AWESOME to be the minority as uniqueness and originality is the CORE of ENTPs in the first place. Also, another thing I have noticed is that there is no greater diversion than among ENTPs. Meaning that one ENTP is very different from the other, but yet it is obvious that both are the Visionaries. You know what I mean? Each ENTP is unique in its own way. I feel like (#noh8 #nostereotype) ESFJs look alike among each other, or INTPs look like each other, but ENTPs are crazy and different. Like, look at Jon Stewart (my fave ENTP :kitteh:) and Bill Maher...

Anyways, I know it's a joke, but you are asking, so here is everything you need to know about me http://personalitycafe.com/guess-type/752770-i-am-entp-why-do-people-often-think-i-am-entj.html . This is kinda a weird explenation, but you can see other things on my profile page. :wink:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Jamaia well thanks, but what do u mean, cause I am not a guest, nor a stranger, newbie or a rookie. I am a member. I have been on the foru for 2 months and I am very active.........?

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
@Jamaia well thanks, but what do u mean, cause I am not a guest, nor a stranger, newbie or a rookie. I am a member. I have been on the foru for 2 months and I am very active.........?

I also alluded to you being a newbie...

I just went by your post quantity.

For all I know you have been creeping us for ever and a day!

Have seen ya round but not too much @Jamaia and I OD on this place
on a daily. Less weekends it seems.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Let's see, how many creeper questions can we ask in one go?

Do you like chocolate?
Do you love bananas?
You had better enjoy both. ;) j/k
Do you enjoy the aspects of social manipulation and seeing how far you can get with someone?
If yes, give us your most memorable example, if no, what's wrong with you?
What's your favorite book?
Why is it your favorite book?
Tell me about your biggest failure as a human being and why you didn't care.
Do you love this forum or what?
Would you start your own strip club?
Do you prefer fish or tofu?
And for the last question, if Jesus was FOR REAL, why hasn't he come back yet?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
View attachment 488946
@FueledByEvil The indestructible ThinkPad. The red button has been chewed on, not yet digested. Each corner is cracked.
@Octopus1 Can you vision how to brake this thing? Pouring liquids on it will not do damage.
Breaking it is easy.
Enter the BIOS and disable all thermal warnings and controls.
Download and run Prime95 on it
Put it in the oven at like 100C

I guarantee you it'll crack after a while.

You can accelerate this process by placing it in the freezer first for a couple of hours, THEN immediately putting it into the oven while running full tilt. The thermal stresses should damage the components eventually.

Or you can use a sledge hammer.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
@Jamaia

Why would you want to break it anyway? Old laptops are good for lots of things. Like doorstops!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Breaking it is easy.
Enter the BIOS and disable all thermal warnings and controls.
Download and run Prime95 on it
Put it in the oven at like 100C

I guarantee you it'll crack after a while.

You can accelerate this process by placing it in the freezer first for a couple of hours, THEN immediately putting it into the oven while running full tilt. The thermal stresses should damage the components eventually.

Or you can use a sledge hammer.
I think it should look more like an accident. Though I'm thinking maybe two more days of this and I've overdozed heavily enough to go cold turkey on PerC :), and the laptop gets to live to visit other sites another day.
@FueledByEvil I fixed the attachment.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I think it should look more like an accident. Though I'm thinking maybe two more days of this and I've overdozed heavily enough to go cold turkey on PerC :), and the laptop gets to live to visit other sites another day.
@FueledByEvil I fixed the attachment.
It'll definitely look like it just died on its own. Especially if you stuff some dustbunnies in there.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Cool. A reliable thread where I don't have to expect a sarcastic answer.

Okay then.

What are your favourite documentaries?
What do you like about them?
Are there any sources you would recommend to check out?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts