Personality Cafe banner

241 - 260 of 1214 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
How old is she? Because I probably wouldn't have admitted it when I was younger either. I'm 36 now and there's a lot of things I can admit now that I didn't use to be able to. I'm a lot more self-aware now, and able to see my own behavior for what it is a lot more often. That doesn't mean I still don't lose myself in moments and feel out of control, because I do, but afterwards I can tell you what happened a lot easier than I used to. There was a time when I wouldn't have admitted that anybody could figure me out in any way, I took pride in confusing people! :tongue:

P.S. One of the things I can recognize and admit is your saying "you all aren't built totally different than we are" bothers me and makes me want to tell you how wrong you are. It physically pains me a little to not contradict you in some way! Are you starting to get the picture a little better? :laughing:
Hah, thanks for going against your instinct for this answer. She's 30, but I could definitely see some stubbornness there. I'm really fascinated with ESFP existence, I always wished to be that freewheeling but it's not quite in me in the same way. I get immense enjoyment from digging around in her brain. :mellow:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hah, thanks for going against your instinct for this answer. She's 30, but I could definitely see some stubbornness there. I'm really fascinated with ESFP existence, I always wished to be that freewheeling but it's not quite in me in the same way. I get immense enjoyment from digging around in her brain. :mellow:
No prob, I try to be all edu-macational on this forum when I can. :proud: I'm quite a bit further along in my own self-awareness than I was even at 30, most of that due to getting into typology but probly some of it is just naturally maturing as a person too. The stubbornness will never go away, but it can be tempered by some things.

Oh, and I have a feeling she gets immense enjoyment from you giving her attention, even if it's digging in her brain. :wink: (and feel free to dig more in my brain any time ya want.)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
No prob, I try to be all edu-macational on this forum when I can. :proud: I'm quite a bit further along in my own self-awareness than I was even at 30, most of that due to getting into typology but probly some of it is just naturally maturing as a person too. The stubbornness will never go away, but it can be tempered by some things.

Oh, and I have a feeling she gets immense enjoyment from you giving her attention, even if it's digging in her brain. :wink: (and feel free to dig more in my brain any time ya want.)
Who'd a thought being a parasite would be appreciated. I'm sure she doesn't mind the attention, but like you guys do, she has like 6 kinda-boyfriends, she doesn't have a shortage of attention. ESFPs, shine on.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Who'd a thought being a parasite would be appreciated. I'm sure she doesn't mind the attention, but like you guys do, she has like 6 kinda-boyfriends, she doesn't have a shortage of attention. ESFPs, shine on.
YOU don't think there's a shortage of attention, but to US it FEELS like it! :proud:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can I just say how amazing I think you ESFPs are?

I know two of you and they're both absolutely brilliant people. I reckon you guys are so charismatic. :)

What do you think about ISTJs? I'd love to know more about you.

Do you get annoyed with our overly structured and repetitive lifestyles?

·
Banned
1,896 Posts

I know two of you and they're both absolutely brilliant people. I reckon you guys are so charismatic. :)

Shower us with more attention! I love ISTJs but I think they're too cautious sometimes. I like to abandon plans and grab opportunities for fun and the ISTJs I know are aren't too fond of that attitude lol. But they're also really intelligent and funny which makes up for it.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
How do you deal with your forum being so slow? Petition to get more topics posted?
I spend more time on Facebook and Youtube and such. If this was the only forum I would get incredibly bored. :wink:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

YES, you can say how amazing we are. I will allow that anytime here. :wink:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,483 Posts
esfp and intj aren't much alike. But we have the same functions, just in a different order. In find intj to be a really interesting personality type and I am grateful for your insights and strengths. I do feel that esfp and intj people complement each other well and don't really conflict.

·
Registered
258 Posts
How do you view introverts? I only ask because the ESFP people I know seem to think that there's something terribly wrong with me for being introverted and they somehow want to fix me by converting me into an extrovert lol.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
How do you view introverts? I only ask because the ESFP people I know seem to think that there's something terribly wrong with me for being introverted and they somehow want to fix me by converting me into an extrovert lol.
I don't really get the "need for alone time" stuff, but I take introverts at their word that they need this and I don't try to mess with it. Now, that doesn't mean I always give up right away in trying to convince y'all to go do something with me, but if you insist on being alone, I accept it. I never try to convert anybody to anything. I'm very much a believer in individual freedom and everybody being themselves, not what somebody wants them to be.

Rock on with your introvert self, I thought I was one most of my life, I sort of had to learn what introvert and extravert really meant before I figured out I'm an extravert.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Are you a misanthrope? Why? Why not? Do you think type has anything to do with it?
You're the second one to ask that on a forum I'm on. Kinda bizarre.

Anyway, I had to look it up both times because I didn't remember what that word meant, but I think we concluded the first time that the answer is no. I don't really see how an ESFP could be, unless just very depressed or traumatized by something. I love people. People are what make the world go round and give me the attention that I crave. I don't really trust anybody, and I can be very cynical about people, but I still love them and depend on them for attention and affection, which are the things I need the most of.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
What is the meaning of life? hahahaha, I'm just kidding. I just noticed that ESFPs don't have many posts or threads on their forum. I am guessing it is because you prefer being outside doing something than being inside and browsing the net. Is it?

I like extroverts... always putting me in uncomfortable situations, but I think it is a good thing. I tend to get bored from being too long on the computer..... unless I am doing something that is very interesting to me.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
What is the meaning of life? hahahaha, I'm just kidding. I just noticed that ESFPs don't have many posts or threads on their forum. I am guessing it is because you prefer being outside doing something than being inside and browsing the net. Is it?

I like extroverts... always putting me in uncomfortable situations, but I think it is a good thing. I tend to get bored from being too long on the computer..... unless I am doing something that is very interesting to me.
I'd always prefer to be out doing something if it's fun. But I spend tons of time dinking around on the net, especially Youtube and Facebook.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I'd always prefer to be out doing something if it's fun. But I spend tons of time dinking around on the net, especially Youtube and Facebook.
Yeah, I guess you are right. I've only met one ESFP before, and she said that she would just prefer to lay on her bed eating chocolate all day. For her, that was the best. Whenever she got bored..... she would just go out.... which was just about everyday. She always had something to do. To me, that feels very tiring. I do like going out a lot, but I would need to take a couple of days recharging before going out again. I mean, unless it is like you said... something fun.

241 - 260 of 1214 Posts