Personality Cafe banner

1021 - 1040 of 1214 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
How do you guys find the willingness to jump into relationships without overhtinking things?
I think it's probably the yolo. Carpe diem influence.
You just do it because it's now or never and there's no holding back and you'll better do it than regret not doing it!!!

*my old self

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,986 Posts
I think it's probably the yolo. Carpe diem influence.
You just do it because it's now or never and there's no holding back and you'll better do it than regret not doing it!!!

*my old self
Older or not, but you don't seem to have changed much.

·
10,986 Posts
I have changed. I always change. Because it's my mind. I don't know what's wrong with my mind. It's battling good and evil.
Well ok, but I don't think, that changes happen fast. Also I don't think, that we as humans could really change much. There probably is the core of us, that is conservative.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Well ok, but I don't think, that changes happen fast. Also I don't think, that we as humans could really change much. There probably is the core of us, that is conservative.
Probably I'm just having quarter life crisis. T.T

Man i don't know what i should do about life or wtfff. XD i don't knowwwwwwww what's happening to meeeeeeeeeeeee............ I'm no longer young

·
10,986 Posts
Probably I'm just having quarter life crisis. T.T
Never heard of that.

Man i don't know what i should do about life or wtfff. XD i don't knowwwwwwww what's happening to meeeeeeeeeeeee............ I'm no longer young
Are you sure? Can you explain, why you think, that you are not young? Can you even define what is young? Does being young actually matters?

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Never heard of that.

Are you sure? Can you explain, why you think, that you are not young? Can you even define what is young? Does being young actually matters?
Quarter life crisis. You'll experience this when you're already like 24, above. Some starts at 23.

I experienced quarter life crisis? When i was 23 where I have entered adulthood. As a young full of ambition and aspirations young adult i was, ready to experience the exciting challenging stuffs of adulthood and independence.. I didn't know that adulthood sucks.

Well i am probably just complaining being an independent adult living out of my comfort zone.

Or maybe this is not really quarter life crisis at all? Or maybe it is. Because it's my first time being really really independent.

http://allgroanup.com/adult/25-signs-quarter-life-crisis/

Well i guess I'll just read some how to overcome your quarter life crisis, because I'm easy to get motivated anyways.

By the way this is great :

https://www.lifehacker.com/how-to-overcome-your-quarter-life-crisis-1782670670/amp

·
10,986 Posts
Quarter life crisis. You'll experience this when you're already like 24, above. Some starts at 23.

I experienced quarter life crisis? When i was 23 where I have entered adulthood. As a young full of ambition and aspirations young adult i was, ready to experience the exciting challenging stuffs of adulthood and independence.. I didn't know that adulthood sucks.

Well i am probably just complaining being an independent adult living out of my comfort zone.

Or maybe this is not really quarter life crisis at all? Or maybe it is. Because it's my first time being really really independent.

25 Signs You’re Having a Quarter Life Crisis

Well i guess I'll just read some how to overcome your quarter life crisis, because I'm easy to get motivated anyways.

By the way this is great :

https://www.lifehacker.com/how-to-overcome-your-quarter-life-crisis-1782670670/amp
Ah, so that's how it is. I can say, that you met a wrong person right now. I pretty much never believed, that adulthood is remotely good. I just couldn't understand that idea of it being good. I know, that early adulthood is going to be the worst part of my life. It's not crisis for me or something, I just know it's not going to be good. I'm not sure what to say to you. You probably expected too much out of it, that's all. Maybe find a hobby to escape from adult's world. Besides some crazy ideas I can't really suggest anything.

Crazy ideas (short version):
become a Youtuber
become race car driver
write a manga
take good pictures and sell them
become an artist of some sort
make music and upload it to Youtube
mine Bitcoins
run for president of your country

To be honest all of them are possible, except becoming a president.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Ah, so that's how it is. I can say, that you met a wrong person right now. I pretty much never believed, that adulthood is remotely good. I just couldn't understand that idea of it being good. I know, that early adulthood is going to be the worst part of my life. It's not crisis for me or something, I just know it's not going to be good. I'm not sure what to say to you. You probably expected too much out of it, that's all. Maybe find a hobby to escape from adult's world. Besides some crazy ideas I can't really suggest anything.

Crazy ideas (short version):
become a Youtuber
become race car driver
write a manga
take good pictures and sell them
become an artist of some sort
make music and upload it to Youtube
mine Bitcoins
run for president of your country

To be honest all of them are possible, except becoming a president.
Well thanks for your suggestions! XD i think i should really just get a hobby. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
How do you guys find the willingness to jump into relationships without overhtinking things?
Can't speak for all ESFPs but here's my take on things:

I very much overthink things.... I obsess like crazy... but, and here's the big but, only when I'm feeling insecure in a relationship.

There are two types of relationship beginnings for me: a. the one where I know the other person is interested (I'll know this because the person will behave as expected which my Se-Ni will accurately interpret as interest based on previous experience/observations); b. the one where I can't read the other person (INTJs, I'm looking at you!)

If the relationship beginning falls into category A, then I do indeed jump into a relationship without overthinking things. I'm an optimist by nature, so I go into every relationship with the idea that it's going to work out. I love the feeling of love - of loving and being loved. Of being that one person that is more special than anyone else in the world to the person that you find more special than anyone else in the world. It's a heady, addictive feeling to us Se-doms and why we're willing to gamble and go all in.

If the relationship beginning falls into category B, then I'm much likelier to overthink, over-analyze, and basically self-sabotage.

Unfortunately for me, I am addicted to INTJs so I spend a lot of time in category B. T_T

·
Banned
8,873 Posts

I very much overthink things.... I obsess like crazy... but, and here's the big but, only when I'm feeling insecure in a relationship.

There are two types of relationship beginnings for me: a. the one where I know the other person is interested (I'll know this because the person will behave as expected which my Se-Ni will accurately interpret as interest based on previous experience/observations); b. the one where I can't read the other person (INTJs, I'm looking at you!)

If the relationship beginning falls into category A, then I do indeed jump into a relationship without overthinking things. I'm an optimist by nature, so I go into every relationship with the idea that it's going to work out. I love the feeling of love - of loving and being loved. Of being that one person that is more special than anyone else in the world to the person that you find more special than anyone else in the world. It's a heady, addictive feeling to us Se-doms and why we're willing to gamble and go all in.

If the relationship beginning falls into category B, then I'm much likelier to overthink, over-analyze, and basically self-sabotage.

Unfortunately for me, I am addicted to INTJs so I spend a lot of time in category B. T_T
Damn fucking intjs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
So I've been seeing an ESFP for just about 2 weeks now and he's been very proactive about making plans and just texting me throughout the day. But since yesterday, he seems have gone a little... quiet? He's still a student (and just started a new year), so he could just be super busy, but the sudden change from chatting all day to almost nothing freaks me out a little. Is he starting to ghost me /getting bored of me?

I realize it's only been a day, but I have little patience and even the littlest of things makes me overthink. Thanks y'all :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
So I've been seeing an ESFP for just about 2 weeks now and he's been very proactive about making plans and just texting me throughout the day. But since yesterday, he seems have gone a little... quiet? He's still a student (and just started a new year), so he could just be super busy, but the sudden change from chatting all day to almost nothing freaks me out a little. Is he starting to ghost me /getting bored of me?

I realize it's only been a day, but I have little patience and even the littlest of things makes me overthink. Thanks y'all :)
This can be tricky... usually if I'm into someone, I'm texting at least once a day. There's always some bit of my day that I want to share with the person that I'm interested in or I'll find an excuse to text him.

There have been times where I'm interested but don't text because I think I may be bothering the other person or I'm trying to distance myself because I'm falling way too fast. But these situations are rare.

The bulk of the reason that I've stopped texting is that I'm just not thinking of that person as often. It may not be that I'm getting bored with a person, but sometimes I can't maintain all of the connections. And if I'm the person usually initiating the texting, sometimes connections fall as someone newer and shinier comes along.

My advice to you: reach out to him. It's exhausting to always be the initiator and it's nice to know that the other person's thinking of you, too ^^

·
Registered
15,259 Posts
Which one of the 7 deadly sins are you most/least guilty of

Are you a thrill seeker?

How would an esfp child differ from an estp (under 12)

If you were to be stuck on an Island with anyone ( dead/alive/fictional etc) which 3 people/character would it be

Which mbti type do you relate to most besides your own ?

How would you like to be raised (I think my son might be an esfp or estp)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
i've got one.

why won't you ever calm down?

payback

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
@ai.tran.75

They say I'm esfp.. But special esfp.

Which one of the 7 deadly sins are you most/least guilty of
- Lust

Are you a thrill seeker?
- Heckkk yeahhhh

How would an esfp child differ from an estp (under 12)
- I don't know.. XD but since they both use Se.. I think you cannot yet see the difference.. I remember when i was younger before 12yo, i just play and i don't really care about anything in the world. Eventhough my mother scolds me, i don't hear anything.. When i reached 12 up, i suddenly became conscious of myself.. Like it's weird. I don't know if it's just puberty.

If you were to be stuck on an Island with anyone ( dead/alive/fictional etc) which 3 people/character would it be
- My crush, my cat, and his cat hihihihihihihihihihihihi

Which mbti type do you relate to most besides your own ?
- I relate to enfp, entp, and estp.

How would you like to be raised (I think my son might be an esfp or estp)
- Well in my case growing up as a kid, i grew up with a narcissistic mother.. Probably freedom? And uhm, support.. And attention and love ofcourse. Basic needs.

·
Registered
257 Posts

What is it about INTJ's that keeps you coming back?

1021 - 1040 of 1214 Posts