Personality Cafe banner

1201 - 1214 of 1214 Posts

·
Electronica Wizard
6,657 Posts
Hello dear ESFPs.

I would like to ask you something:

Let's imagine that you're the hero/heroine of a story. But as any good hero/heroine, he/she must have flaws. Especifically, "relatable" flaws.

From a "healthy stereotypical" level: What kind of flaws should I put in a ESFP hero/heroine so he/she can be considered "relatable" to the ESFP reader?

Here is what I want to achieve: ESFP (Hero/Heroine) goes to the journey----> Some other types join the ESFP in his/her quest---> the ESFP stumbles with the antagonists (Not the villain)----> The antagonists forces the ESFP to retreat-----> The ESFP is in doubt-----> A miraculous realization hits the ESFP----> The ESFP rises again to face the antagonists and wins.

That's pretty much it.

Any piece of advice would be greatly useful.

Thank you

[highlight]The antagonist forces the ESFP to retreat.[/highlight]

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

ESFPs hate authorative figures like that and proceeds to annoy the hell out of them.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,657 Posts
Interesting!

If that's so... what kind of antagonist would make an ESFP to hold back?

I'm masking because I'm really interested!. My apologies if I insist
Perhaps anything that would cause harm to their loved ones

·
Registered
257 Posts
My guess is ESFP does the same, but may not like how his/her own the medicine tastes; "can dish it but can't take it" kind of idea...
Haha yeah i think she was doing that earlier today. She keeps talking about how sexy her friends brother is but even her friend knows that she's not serious. Still hurt though. I'm guessing it's not a good strategy though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do you tell lies to keep a conversation interesting and to keep it going?

Want to know as ESFP friend tells a ton of lies.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Is it conventional for an ESFP to be into science, dye their hair bright colours and not be a touchy-feely type of person?
Asking because of my sister.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
What do you think of your fellow type lady StinkyBambi?

1201 - 1214 of 1214 Posts