Personality Cafe banner

121 - 140 of 1214 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
wow MEAOWWW NEW YORK!!!!!!!??? *not jealous at all*

I've been cleaning the whole flat, its fucking inpecable clean and shiny :D Tomorrow a guy Ive been dating is coming over for the first time, he's gonna see my daughter :p As a "friend". Im so HAPPPPPYYYYY.
And a little drunk, coz I had some wine to go withe cleaning :) Such a perfect house wife I am :p

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Is unreliability a common thing you deal / have dealt with?

My best friend (also, pretty much my only friend) is probably an ESFP, and I'm just so mad at him right now, because he goes to uni 5 hours away, and he's back for a week because he's ill. So I saw him 4 days ago, we hung out for the whole day really, and he said he would tell me when he gets discharged and we can just hang out in his house or mine (we live relatively close to one another). And after that, pretty much nothing, he hasn't called, replied to my texts or anything. And I don't know if this is just him being unreliable or a shit friend. If it's the latter, you can disregard all this, sorry :(

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I definitely have been unreliable at times in my life. I like to think I'm reliable now, but if I'm honest, I might not be depending on the situation.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Whatta guys think of your introverted cousins? Do you ESFPs like us ISFPs?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Whatta guys think of your introverted cousins? Do you ESFPs like us ISFPs?
Oh yeah. I'm borderline on the whole I/E thing anyway, so I'm right there with ya.

·
Registered
942 Posts
1. What do you value the most?
I value emotions because with out them their would be no enjoyment in life.
2. How do you learn the best?
I learn best by figuring things out for myself. I'm an independent thinker and always have been on a fair few matters at least. I'm really pretty good at getting to the heart of a matter simplifying concepts so they are easy to understand.
3. What/who excites you or bores you the most, of subject or personality type?
I really don't think you can generalize interest by type and even if you could I wouldn't want to. Each individual is different.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I've read two different things - are you, as an ESFP, quick to hold grudges? What sort of things make you hold a grudge?
No, it's extremely rare for me to hold a grudge. You've gotta hurt me pretty deeply.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think my younger brother could be an esfp and he sounds very much like it from what I read.

Do you guys easily procrastinate to do things that you want to do?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think my younger brother could be an esfp and he sounds very much like it from what I read.

Do you guys easily procrastinate to do things that you want to do?
You mean put off things we don't want to do in order to do things we want to do? Yes, most definitely.

121 - 140 of 1214 Posts