Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 2381 Posts

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Ćerulean;1888424 said:
What's the longest you've ever been without human contact?
What do you define as human contact? In person, online, etc. Also does that include interaction or just seeing them?

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Ćerulean;1888599 said:
No human contact as in no interaction and seeing of all people in person, online, etc. Pure isolation.
Most of the younger ESTPs here live at home (with family) or they have roommates. It's sort of hard to completely shut oneself out even if we wanted to.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Ćerulean;1889074 said:
*waits for older ESTPs to respond*
They prefer to be called wise, seasoned, or silver foxes.

Reactions: njchick

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
What age do you plan on settling down, for marriage and a family? :tongue:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ćerulean;1888424 said:
What's the longest you've ever been without human contact?
Probably 10 hours when I slept in a bed by myself.

What age do you plan on settling down, for marriage and a family? :tongue:
17 years ago when I was 20. Damn that's a long time ago.

They prefer to be called wise, seasoned, or silver foxes.
I prefer wise and foxy thank you. Cut the silver crap out.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Ćerulean;1889074 said:
*waits for older, wise, seasoned, silver foxed ESTPs to respond*
I prefer white fox or red fox.

Ok, I'm an ESTP. You can ask me anything. Here's something you can ask me about:
JFK had lots of mistresses, I know Monroe was one of them but who are Judith Campbell and Mary Meyer, and what did Judy have to do with the mob, and why was Meyer murdered in DC a few months after Kennedy's own murder?
Why the heck did the Union troops forget to bring ladders to the battle of Petersburg if they knew an explosive laden crater was going to create the need for them?
Can Pluto be restored as a planet?
Why is it "okay Einstein" and not "Okay Oppenheimer or Okay Bohr?"
If you have an argument on PersonalityCafe and you got the God fearing people on one side, and the evolution people on the other, and they keep posting back and forth, and nothing gets accomplished. is it a circular argument, and in the end "only round and round, and round," as Pink Floyd would say?
What is Tecumseh's Curse?
Brian Jones or Syd Barrett?
Is Santa really having a list and checking it twice, gonna find out if the children are naughty or nice, or does he check it 16 times and is in denial of OCD, which Mrs. Claus asks him to seek help on?

Reactions: Ztommi

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
@Brian1

Okay, "Can Pluto be restored as a planet?" And "Is Santa really having a list and checking it twice, gonna find out if the children are naughty or nice, or does he check it 16 times and is in denial of OCD, which Mrs. Claus asks him to seek help on?"

Reactions: Ztommi

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I'm glad you asked, the answer to the first is probably not because it has to do with rotation, like can it have it's own rotation around the sun, does it have it's moon rotation. Things like that. The second would be we don't know, because no one's bothered to go to the North Pole to ask him. We also fear he may have cancer of the cheek due to the pipe he smokes.

@Brian1

Okay, "Can Pluto be restored as a planet?" And "Is Santa really having a list and checking it twice, gonna find out if the children are naughty or nice, or does he check it 16 times and is in denial of OCD, which Mrs. Claus asks him to seek help on?"

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
gotta love how people ask us completely retarded questions in an attempt to patronise/initimidate us.

Lol.
Yeah, well how do you tie your shoes, PUNK?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yeah, well how do you tie your shoes, PUNK?
Sniff! Feel the love. I think it's just that you all/you guys are a mystery. You can outsmart/outcharm on one end and then do some things that leave me, (I will speak for myself), completely baffled as to what on earth the logic could be.

I'm just glad that I know what pimp slapping is now. The other ENTJ's just wanted to do it. But I couldn't get an explanation! And the rest of this thread is all gravy, baby.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Links for meaning of a pimp slap. As you can see this person in this first link clearly uses the backhand:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/10/pimpslapurdo128628503854024377.jpg

and

Urban Dictionary: pimp slap

Urban dictionary, the only place to find the definition of those things not in Webster's dictionary, or any other mainstream dictionary.

I want to say I just learned this. The history of illegal drugs, that, on the other hand is something I know. Apparently Ridilin is an amphetamine, in the same category as Speed.

·
Banned
314 Posts
Well unfortunately my humour has left me on this day and thus find this whole thread complete meaningless drabble.

If anyone really wanted to know more about the ESTP, asking us questions like the ones in this thread was probably the worst way of going about it. :))

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
@Megtidal Your post didn't apply to what I was saying. It really only applies to me as an ISTP.

Reactions: The Capture of Time
21 - 40 of 2381 Posts