41 - 60 of 2381 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ćerulean;1929098 said:
If you were forced to survive off a lone tropical island with any five people alive and/or dead who would they be and why?
1. One very entertaining, group-oriented person
2. One chill, calm introvert
3. Some handy person who'd hunt for food and get a roof over our head
4. One interesting, attractive guy
5. Someone to get us the fuck outta there

I think you can figure out why.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ćerulean;1929098 said:
If you were forced to survive off a lone tropical island with any five people alive and/or dead who would they be and why?
1. Someone who is better at everything.
2. Someone who has a lot of ideas.
3. Someone who can act quickly to extreme conditions
4. Someone who can cook and improvise on the spot.
5. Someone like me! hahaha :tongue:

·
Registered
531 Posts
1. Benjamin Franklin - so he can get some electricity up in my beach hut.
2. Mike Tyson - so he can intimidate Ben if he chooses to not cooperate with the plan.
3. Chuck Norris - just in case Mike Tyson goes cannibal which we all know eventually he will.
4. A really good cleaning lady who doesn't speak English. I don't want to here any complaints from her.
5. Another ESTP or an ISTP who is handy and can make a boat and get us the hell out of there.

·
Registered
531 Posts
PC won't let me edit my spelling mistake. *hear* not here.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Fair enough. I would love to get some insight on what I said all the same....
Okay. What was it that you wanted to know? Why we do it? Simply because we want to.

·
Registered
307 Posts
what do you think of enfj women?
Oooh, another question to answer of yours. :D

I dated one a few years back, and it was a great time. The chemistry was there, the discussions were great, and the humor didn't lack. Things got in the way, however, and we ended up breaking up. But, I'd take her back in a heart beat for the all the fun and intimacy there was.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
So I'm an Ne user: I have almost no awareness of my outer surroundings, live in my head, and think of imaginary ideas all the time. How do your minds work? Do you just see everything around you all the time and your head is just blank?

Reactions: Ztommi

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
So I'm an Ne user: I have almost no awareness of my outer surroundings, live in my head, and think of imaginary ideas all the time. How do your minds work? Do you just see everything around you all the time and your head is just blank?
I'm sorry but even I as an INFJ laughed at this one.
I'm scoping around the ESTP sub-forum with my ESTP friend.
You do realize that their Se is backed up with Ti right?
Se-doms aren't air heads. ESTP's (from the ones that I know) are actually quite intelligent.
Perhaps I am not correctly understanding your question...
But I really don't think they just stare at things all the time with no clear thought.
They're just very alert and aware of their surroundings.
From the ESTP's that I know, they generally have a motive to "do" which requires presence and a quick thought process.

·
Registered
597 Posts
You just explained me, why i didnt inherit IQ higher than 150 from my fathers familly: Im ESTP, my head is just blank.

Reactions: RubiksCubix
41 - 60 of 2381 Posts