Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try an experiment.....

Let's have a general 'ask an INTJ anything thread' thread.

Any question goes and all INTJ's can respond.

No matter how strange or stupid the question, an answer is guaranteed! So do you need help with your math homework? Are you wondering why your physics teacher rolls his eyes every time you put up your hand? Do you ever wonder what's behind the carefully-crafted INTJ facade? Ask away!

(Obviously I can't declare this a sarcasm-free zone, all I'm saying is that an answer is guaranteed)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
That is based on one's own perception. Fantasy is regarding anything that is not actual within real life. In which case, you could think of science as fantasy because it is not real until proven, and even then it is usually questionable.

This is real life. The experiences we have in reality aids the imagination into a world of fantasy that challenges even the veracity of our senses.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Can you grow marijuana plants under artificial Ultraviolet rays (blacklights) or would you need white light because UV rays wont meets specific spectrum of light required for photosynthesis?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I like an INTJ a LOT and I feel like I get a grip when I get around him. I get super serious and stiff. Sometimes, he intimidates me, when he does that "looking straight into my eye" thing. But I want to get to know him better. Any tips?

4,757 Posts
1) How would you kill yourself if you were in a padded room with a straightjacket on?

2) Be honest, are cats the most awesome creatures in the universe? Y/Y?

·
Banned
235 Posts
1) How would you kill yourself if you were in a padded room with a straightjacket on?

1. i'd bite my tongue and bleed to death
2. cats are the most awesome creature. well, second to INTJs.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,751 Posts

1. Inward turning laser eyes. All is needed is a really stupid question where one rolls one's eyes back so far it causes a minor implosion and a will for immediate death (and no this question really wasn't that stupid)

2. NO! (that one may have been the question:crazy:) I am allergic as hell.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
=C is there any Botanist or Biologist in this INTJ section that can answer my question?

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,751 Posts
I like an INTJ a LOT and I feel like I get a grip when I get around him. I get super serious and stiff. Sometimes, he intimidates me, when he does that "looking straight into my eye" thing. But I want to get to know him better. Any tips?
Tell him! Don't just write carefully multilayered hinting notes and making excuses to be around him (that is how my INFJ ex alluded me to the fact, by actually telling me). If your INTJ is as stupid as me in this area he will never notice....even after you are sitting on his lap with your tongue down his throat. Stupid INTJs are stupid (in this area).

Find the courage....we are not scary really once you know us....we are gentle, but brutal in honesty.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you grow marijuana plants under artificial Ultraviolet rays (blacklights) or would you need white light because UV rays wont meets specific spectrum of light required for photosynthesis?
UV blacklights alone (violet) would not emit what spectrum is required for the plant (red and blue), nor should you use it on young plants. When the plants are older (maybe a month+?), turning on a UV light for a while in addition to growth lamps can be beneficial. Long-term exposure is not recommended.

·
Registered
347 Posts
What is the meaning of life?

:)
Everyone knows that it is 42.

But the non-fiction answer is that there is none. Organisms live and die. That's it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Act as sane as society expected. Get out of the room and the straightjacket. Then I'd have more options at my disposal.

Not sure of your use of "awesome" and "creature" here...if taken as is that's a pretty tall order to fill, so, no, not a cat. Creatures that think if they don't move you cannot see them...well, not high on the awesome scale.

Reactions: Hermes
1 - 20 of 63 Posts