·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well. go ahead.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Sometimes I'm in a big important business meeting where we're deciding how much money to buy and the discussion becomes rather heated, we argue and argue but can't overcome the point of contention, eventually the disagreement escalates such that we have to whip our dicks out and slam them on the table to get a proper resolution. I think it's all kind of primitive and I was wondering if Western culture will ever transcend this kind of phallic venality?

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sometimes I'm in a big important business meeting where we're deciding how much money to buy and the discussion becomes rather heated, we argue and argue but can't overcome the point of contention, eventually the disagreement escalates such that we have to whip our dicks out and slam them on the table to get a proper resolution. I think it's all kind of primitive and I was wondering if Western culture will ever transcend this kind of phallic venality?
No.
Good question.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Vagina.

We are trapped in a pointless universal struggle for survival.
Eat or get eaten.

See what I did there?

Reactions: xrevolutionx

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
We will ever feel at peace with ourselves?
If it's just for a minute, when, where, whats happening in that moment?

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will ever feel at peace with ourselves?
Yes.
Once you accept the fact that noone wants to hear what you have to say no matter how true it happens. to be. People want reassuring lies, the truth makes them uncomfortable especially when t places them in a negative light.

If it's just for a minute, when, where, whats happening in that moment?
You have gotten what you want from whom your want and you are satisfied.

Reactions: Quin Sabe

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is your vision of the world?
Reality.
Monkeys with nuclear weapons who will eventually destroy ourselves in a pointless dick waving contest.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.