Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For more scientific information of what ASMR is Autonomous sensory meridian response - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe there is real altruism in how people feel ASMR. Personally, I enjoy sympathetic and empathetic feelings especially when I am teaching someone, someone is talking to me intensely of personal matters or trying to understand and perceive my own feelings. These kind of feelings trigger ASMR in me. (Not so non-feeling ENTP anymore, huh?)

If people could add this to their workplaces and later on, their entire way of lives, which I myself already have in teaching school classes, everyone would feel relaxed and happy most of their days in a non-egoistic way.

There are multiple other situations that trigger ASMR, but my point is about including it in your work.

Any thoughts? I'll add my own various ideas later on, if they aren't already discussed intuitively before me, as usual.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I thought about doing a thread about ASMR once, I find it bizarre, anyway, I have/can do this, but not with roleplays, I like watching a one-on-one attention and someone really paying attention to a task, I feel like a retard saying this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts