Personality Cafe banner

Are you Assertive or Turbulent? What is your Enneagram number?

• Assertive 1

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Assertive 2

• Assertive 3

• Assertive 4

• Assertive 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assertive 6

• Assertive 7

• Assertive 8

• Assertive 9

• Turbulent 1

• Turbulent 2

• Turbulent 3

• Turbulent 4

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Turbulent 5

• Turbulent 6

• Turbulent 7

• Turbulent 8

• Turbulent 9

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I either don't know if I am assertive or turbulent or my enneagram number.

Votes: 2 10.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simple poll thread. If you're INFJ, answer if you are Assertive or Turbulent and your Enneagram #.

Assertive individuals are emotionally stable, calm, relaxed, refuse to worry too much.
Turbulent individuals are self-conscious, care about their image, success-driven, perfectionists.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
16personalities.com
How hard would it be to just copy-paste their explanation rather than expecting everyone to individually find it. It's common sense or common courtesy that in asking a question, you give people the resources they need to answer it. Where else do you expect the initiative to come from, and why should people give a damn about your thread otherwise? But here, I'll make your thread competent for you.

Assertive individuals are emotionally stable, calm, relaxed, refuse to worry too much.
Turbulent individuals are self-conscious, care about their image, success-driven, perfectionists.

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How hard would it be to just copy-paste their explanation rather than expecting everyone to individually find it. It's common sense or common courtesy that in asking a question, you give people the resources they need to answer it. Where else do you expect the initiative to come from, and why should people give a damn about your thread otherwise? But here, I'll make your thread competent for you.
I was driving. Thought everyone would know prior to OP.

Thank you.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm a turbulent five.

·
Registered
587 Posts
on 16 personalities i type as assertive by a nice margin, but I consider myself fairly image focused and perfectionistic

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Turbulent 6w5, looks like this type is dominated by turbulence, already 3 voters.

·
Banned
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a divide between INFJs. There is one curve centered around 5s, and one around 0.

This poll should help to see if there is a correlation between enneagrams and assertive/turbulent.

Theoretically, each MBTI type should have an enneagram curve for assertive and for turbulent, even if they overlap.

When I am behaving as a 0ish, I also display the assertive descriptions.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Assertive 3w2

I see that both 3s and turbulent types are success-driven and care about image, so it seems partly contradicting for me to not be turbulent, but I identify more with the assertive description (I'm relaxed, calm, emotionally stable and I don't worry much. I'm confident.).

I'm not very self-concious, though I've had periods in my life when my confidence was low and I became very self-concious.

I wouldn't call myself a perfectionist either. 3s are a very competitive type, and we love winning and being better than others at stuff, but I don't care much for doing everything absolutely perfect. To be honest; people who are too hung up in details kind of annoy me.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Very turbulent. Very E1. c:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.