Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asthma "steroid" nebulizer (containing "Budesonide") eradicates COVID-19?
(information by Dr. Richard Bartlett)

This is potentially extremely important, please verify and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION if this turns out to be true!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It is most likely true, I already had information pointing in this direction in the past and many comments are "quite robust" regarding the efficiency of this medicine for covid-19. I suggest you read in the comments and decide for yourself is this is just "placebo effect" or if someone hired a troll army ;-)

So, my conscience is clear, until further notice at least ;-)

By now there is a whole stack of medicines proven to work, for example high dosage vitamine D, proven by studies. Also Hydroxychloroquine (Dr. Zelenko, Prof. Dr. Didier Raoult) works, proven by at least 14 studies, especially in combination with azithromycine and zinc. Even simple zinc increases immunity and your chances as it is a strong antiviral. There is a lot more stuff that works, nebulizing various essential oils or colloidal silver is also said to work. Oh and high dosage Vitamine C. There are also doctors who figured out "recipes" which work very well:

================================
On May 14, the Alliance for Natural Health published an article on a treatment which apparently can save some 98 % of COVID patients.[1]

The doctors (Dr. Pierre Kory et al.) have called it MATH+:

intravenous methylprednisolone;

intravenous ascorbic acid (vitamin C);

thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin D and zinc ;

Heparin.

[1]
Why is success in critical care being ignored?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Testimony-Kory-2020-05-06-REVISED.pdf

Russell B, Moss C, Rigg A, Van Hemelrijck M. COVID-19 and treatment with NSAIDs and corticosteroids: should we be limiting their use in the clinical setting? Ecancermedicalscience. 2020 Mar 30;14:1023. doi:
10.3332/ecancer.2020.1023. PMID: 32256706; PMCID: PMC7105332
================================

Of course, you will never hear a word about all this in the private mass media. So good to know that there is no world conspiracy :-D I always laugh when I think that people really believe that there is no world conspiracy to this very day when the evidence is right before their eyes...not only in the field of medicine of course. It has become so obvious it hurts. Just look at Mr. Fauci, I mean, just look at him, lol. You do not even have to research him, just look at him. But I digress ;-)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just found this today, I would call this interesting:
====================
Dr. Fauci has known for 15 years that hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus but prevent future cases.

“If you scale this nationally, the economy will rebound much quicker. The country will open again. And let me tell you a very important point. This treatment costs about $20.

Dr. Fauci has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”).

The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.”

Researchers reported that the use of HCQ administered with both azithromycin and zinc cured 79 of 80 patients with only “rare and minor” adverse events. “In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”

Nothing happened with regard to the use of HCQ in the U.S. until March 20, when President Trump put his foot down and insisted that the FDA consider authorizing HCQ for off-label use to treat SARS-CoV-2.

On March 23, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko reported that he had treated around 500 coronavirus patients with HCQ and had seen an astonishing 100% success rate. That’s not the “anecdotal” evidence Dr. Fauci sneers at, but actual results with real patients in clinical settings.

“Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen. Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations, and ZERO intubations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea.”

1 - 4 of 4 Posts