Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to perc. but I see alot of pain here, everyone serching for something, me included. I found this place as I was reading about my personality type and what it meant. I was not suprised at what I had rad it is fitting, as well as alot of the post I read on here are. I am not a person against other's beliefs, we all have he right to our opinions, and I feel god gave us that right, for us to decide for ourself. But here is a question for you to think on- If there is no god explain the miracles that are among us every day?
There is no question that we as intelligent ppl have a need to see things to believe it. But what if...
your just not looking, some things are right on our face and we tend to over look. God is inside all of us, his cross which we also can call the Laminins, which holds our bodies together,this was no accident, it is incredible, and science cant explain this. Look this up as I am certain most of you will and look at what is right in front of you. Here is another way of looking at it, what do you get for being athiest? but what is promised is you believe, I think believing is a better outcome than not, you loose one way and the possibilty of living forever is a win. So many of us depend on souly ourself and there is still so many unhappy people and all people cant be happy, me included all the time, I struggle alot with who I am, with the way my marriage turned out, the way I live threw my kids, but I promise you, becasue I was in a bad place last year and with out God putting a path for me I owuld of gone crazy, literally. So look up LAMININS-give it a try and let me know your thoughts.::wink:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings twinklestars and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum twinklestars. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
118 Posts
I thought you said you were and atheist... sad look.

I can't believe the say INFJ's like religion. The intuition makes you more likely to question it and think for yourself.

·
Registered
815 Posts
If there is no god explain the miracles that are among us every day?
Please state some examples and demonstrate that they are in fact miracles.

God is inside all of us, his cross which we also can call the Laminins, which holds our bodies together,this was no accident, it is incredible, and science cant explain this.
You speak of these?

Ok, so they can resemble a cross... so what? Also, what do you mean by "science can't explain this"?

Here is another way of looking at it, what do you get for being athiest? but what is promised is you believe, I think believing is a better outcome than not, you loose one way and the possibilty of living forever is a win.
Pascal's wager? Ugh. What if the Muslim faith is correct? What if any of the other religions that exist are correct?

Anyway...
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :happy:

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
So because something slightly (and emphasis on slightly) resembles a rather mundane and not very complex shape that just happens to be associated with your religion, it's proof that your god exists? I'm assuming that if Jesus had lived in modern times, laminins would look like a gun or a lethal injection chamber?

Anyway, welcome to the forum :happy:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well no I am not an athiest, I know God(MY GOD), The creator. I am INFJ,( I can't believe the say INFJ's like religion), I do have intution and it tells me there is more than we see. Miracles, they are all around us all, but if you are closed minded t them it isnt possible to see them. You want examples I can give you many, that has happened in my life, but will that help you, or will you even believe any of them.:wink:

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
I am new to perc. but I see alot of pain here, everyone serching for something, me included. I found this place as I was reading about my personality type and what it meant. I was not suprised at what I had rad it is fitting, as well as alot of the post I read on here are. I am not a person against other's beliefs, we all have he right to our opinions, and I feel god gave us that right, for us to decide for ourself. But here is a question for you to think on- If there is no god explain the miracles that are among us every day?
There is no question that we as intelligent ppl have a need to see things to believe it. But what if...
your just not looking, some things are right on our face and we tend to over look. God is inside all of us, his cross which we also can call the Laminins, which holds our bodies together,this was no accident, it is incredible, and science cant explain this. Look this up as I am certain most of you will and look at what is right in front of you. Here is another way of looking at it, what do you get for being athiest? but what is promised is you believe, I think believing is a better outcome than not, you loose one way and the possibilty of living forever is a win. So many of us depend on souly ourself and there is still so many unhappy people and all people cant be happy, me included all the time, I struggle alot with who I am, with the way my marriage turned out, the way I live threw my kids, but I promise you, becasue I was in a bad place last year and with out God putting a path for me I owuld of gone crazy, literally. So look up LAMININS-give it a try and let me know your thoughts.::wink:
Something in nature happens to have a cross shape,..... thus it proves God exists.... There's no logic in that.

You say you´re not a person against other beliefs, but that's a lie.

Here's something for you to think about: If you would be happy all the time, how bored would you be?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, skycloud: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So because something slightly (and emphasis on slightly) resembles a rather mundane and not very complex shape that just happens to be associated with your religion, it's proof that your god exists? I'm assuming that if Jesus had lived in modern times, laminins would look like a gun or a lethal injection chamber

I believe it has to do with gods signature with his creation, but that is my opinion. No that is not proof tha God exists but do youhave another explanation for it? I don't. the laminins that you found online is not as detailed as the one I have found, I wil post it, but I guess different books have different pics. why a gun or a lethal chamber? God didnt create those things, man did?:mellow:

Reactions: Angel1412kaitou

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are you also often heard saying that you're not running away, but tactically retreating?

no I always run away

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its not a lie. We can believe what we choose to and I choose there is a God. I was simply stating my opinion.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I believe it has to do with gods signature with his creation, but that is my opinion.
Why would he need to have his signature within his creation? Isn't the bible enough proof of his creating life?

No that is not proof tha God exists but do you have another explanation for it? I don't.
Humans see patterns in everything, and if you want to see a cross in those laminins you will see a cross. As for an explanation - snopes.com: Laminin.

the laminins that you found online is not as detailed as the one I have found, I wil post it, but I guess different books have different pics.
The above link answers this as well.

why a gun or a lethal chamber? God didnt create those things, man did?:mellow:
God didn't create the cross either, it's an invention of humans. I mentioned guns and lethal chambers because crucifixion was a form of execution in Palestine during the times of Jesus.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Wait, why would god make laminins in the shape of a cross, if jesus had not even been born, let alone been crucified?
Sounds a little far fetched. Especially if him having the foresight that jesus would be crucified. Wouldnt make him reconsider our obviously flawed creation.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Wait, why would god make laminins in the shape of a cross, if jesus had not even been born, let alone been crucified?
Sounds a little far fetched. Especially if him having the foresight that jesus would be crucified. Wouldnt make him reconsider our obviously flawed creation.
And he's supposed to be all-knowing, yet we've got numerous examples from the bible itself where he couldn't have known everything, such as Adam and Eve eating the fruit, the need for a giant worldwide flood, the rise of scientific evidence against him and creationism.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts