1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts

Reactions: Agelaius

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Aw, thanks! ^^ We love you too! ENTJs are awesome.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Spreading the love on Friday...

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I'd answer, but I'm still waiting for my ENFP to arrive in the mail. ;) It's premature to answer before my experiments have concluded!
It's gonna be the best day of your life when that package arrives!....like Christmas morning x infinity :kitteh:

·
Banned
8 Posts
Logical or not, nobody can resist our charm! We care about the person and can always find the positive. We love you as well!

I'd answer, but I'm still waiting for my ENFP to arrive in the mail. ;) It's premature to answer before my experiments have concluded!
Have not quite found the method to insert ourselves into the mailing system for your immediate gratification. I believe I have a few ideas, but I may need an xNTJ to work out the logistics. Anybody interested?

It's gonna be the best day of your life when that package arrives!....like Christmas morning x infinity :kitteh:
You will be so delighted when your package arrives in six to eight weeks!

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Logical or not, nobody can resist our charm! We care about the person and can always find the positive. We love you as well!

Have not quite found the method to insert ourselves into the mailing system for your immediate gratification. I believe I have a few ideas, but I may need an xNTJ to work out the logistics. Anybody interested?

You will be so delighted when your package arrives in six to eight weeks!
6-8 more weeks?

I put the order in 6 weeks ago! Amazon can have package on my door in 3 days. Just create a plan and ship yourselves and stick with it!

And @Mad Watter- I happen to be an INTJ with a degree and currently working in the logistics/supply chain world!

This better be worth it.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
6-8 more weeks?

I put the order in 6 weeks ago! Amazon can have package on my door in 3 days. Just create a plan and ship yourselves and stick with it!

And @Mad Watter- I happen to be an INTJ with a degree and currently working in the logistics/supply chain world!

This better be worth it.
Well, I'm gonna be realistic with you...it depends. A young ENFP is a different animal than an ENFP ready for say, marriage and motherhood. When I was 16, I covered an entire wall of my ENTJ's bedroom with butterfly drawings that I drew in crayon, haha! I loved being cute and fun. As I aged, I changed. So I would say it's all relative. If you're let's say, a 25 year old INTJ, then I hope you ordered an ENFP who is maturity wise, equal to you :)

Of course, I know we're joking, but I'm just saying that if you're interested in finding an ENFP, then look for one who is at the maturity level you are seeking, of course :)

My 17 year old ENTJ adored my 16 year old ENFP crayon butterfly drawings all over his bedroom wall :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts