Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Sixes, we generally value the security of our physical health. I'm guilty of being somewhat of a health nut (or at least very knowledgable about health topics such as exercise and nutrition). I found out that I am gluten intolerant a couple years ago now, and ever since I've been forced to care about what I'm putting in my body (and boy does cutting junk food and pizza out really make a difference). Ever since I made that effort to improve my physical health, all areas of my life felt a lot more manageable! Sometimes, it comes down to just simple nutritional deficiency to improve your mental and physical well-being.

So, besides the obvious tips such as eating vegetables and getting enough sleep, what are your personal health habits or tips that you believe would be valuable to others? It could be anything from mental health to physical health to spiritual health, as long as you believe it has a significant impact on the quality of your life, small or large.

I'll start. Cold showers. Cold showers, man! First of all, it is good for your skin. Second, the mental exercise of willing yourself to get into a cold shower helps with your mindset. Third of all, it wakes you the **** up!

Bonus Questions: What supplements do you take with your meals? What are your go-to foods for maximum nutritional value? If you cook your meals, what is your favorite healthy meal?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts