Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, :) Just to briefly introduce myself, I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this ENTP guy, and dying to gauge his level of interest in me. He is separated and had gone through a very bitter relationship with his spouse. He is in his thirties and a bit pessimist at the moment. Enough said about me...haha. . . As far as I have read, ENTPS are known to have varied interests and low attention-span. He surely does have a multitude of interests, and he works on dozen of his projects simultaneously. . As far as I have read, ENTPs do not hold long conversations with one person. Am I correct or mistaken? Well, ours has been cross-continental communication and we haven’t met with each other yet face-to-face. It's just been online chatting for us. Whenever we talk, it’s usually two hours of duration at a stretch. Anyway, last time we spoke (a few days ago) we spoke for 5 and half hours without a break. . . Now, my question is: Is this usual for an ENTP guy? Or is that indicative of romantic interest in the person (i.e. me) he has been communicating with? . I am not going into details; after all, the Internet is easily accessible to everybody (haha), but I’m willing to PM more info on my current situation if someone is willing to help out in paying an attentive ear! :) . . Thanks folks for reading this far. You have a great day!

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Hi guys, :) Just to briefly introduce myself, I have fallen head-over-heels in love with this ENTP guy, and dying to gauge his level of interest in me. He is separated and had gon-
manna mana
dooo doo do do do
manna mana
dooo doo do do
manna mana
dooo doo do do do, do do do, do do do, det do do do do.
Sorry, i thought it'd be in the theme to zone out halfway.
Mind doing a tl;dr?
Also protip
Don't gauge online chats (verbal or otherwise) by how long the chat took (i.e. 2 hours in total), gauge it by the longest conversation you two had before either it the situation got stale, or on an easier level, the topic is abruptly changed or an excess amount of nothing happening is there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Aef8234, I dunno why I can't reply to your post (clicking on the 'reply' button doesn't help for some strange reason)! What does "tl;dr" mean?? I am not sure! (English is not my native tongue, sorry, and moreover, I often need an urban dictionary...hahhahaha)

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Hi Aef8234, I dunno why I can't reply to your post (clicking on the 'reply' button doesn't help for some strange reason)! What does "tl;dr" mean?? I am not sure! (English is not my native tongue, sorry, and moreover, I often need an urban dictionary...hahhahaha)
tl;dr = too long; didn't read.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Aef8234, No "excess amount of nothing happening" didn't happen - we more-or-less talked (well typed non-stop to chat)....the conversation usually stopped because of the time-difference between the regions we live in (it's a cross-continental communication...so, it's like day time in one place and past mid-night in the other...) BTW, what does 'protip' stand for? ^_^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts