Do you frequently find yourself easily becoming
terrified that you are being stalked?

ONLY if you answer Yes...
Explain Thoroughly

·
Banned
998 Posts
Um...no.

If ever I'm being stalked, I'm generally aware of and even okay with it.

*coughRobatcough* :proud:

...out of curiosity, why do you ask?
In case you're wondering, that white panel van with the satellite sticking out of it, parked across the street from you is NOT me.

PS. You've got a really a fast wireless connection .... I mean, uhmmmmm .... I would have no way of knowing that *whistles*

·
Registered
733 Posts
I myself am a guard dog. I constantly have my wits about me and come highly recommended. if anyone is in need of service you know where to go.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I, myself, am a hawk. I come highly recommended and have an excellent ability in seeing the big picture and staking out a room to make sure you're safe.

I will be hanging out outside your window here; Just kaah me if you need me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I, myself, am a hawk. I come highly recommended and have an excellent ability in seeing the big picture and staking out a room to make sure you're safe.

I will be hanging out outside your window here; Just kaah me if you need me.
panthers could not kaah if they wanted to :crazy:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Fear?? I'd be kind of flattered and amused. Stalkers are funny people, I'd get a real kick out of playing with that situation.

·
Registered
305 Posts
These "ATTN Female ENTP" threads are kind of creepy. Go out and find yourself a woman and pay no mind to type. Don't listen if some website said ENTPs are best with your type, just be natural and get to it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
dont worry about it. just know that your being stalked and ill be making a move soon.

·
Registered
838 Posts
My excuse is "Don't worry! I am not stalking you, I'm just making an independent movie."

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
HAH! I remember this dude's posts. Still gives me the lulz.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts