Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is hacking into somebody's facebook illegal or unethical?

Is contracting someone who think's he is a really smart IT pro to spy on my computer usage while un-clocked at work premesis retarded and pathetic?

Is being overly concerned with someone else use of the internet that has nothing to do with you or the person you are trying to protect, a complete waste of your time and just making you look like even more of an idiot?

I ASK BECAUSE I COULD CARE LESS

and I don't give a shit.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Someone's a little angry. I'm going to take a page out of the INFP book and give you a hug. :happy:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Well, we know one thing's sure: INFPs really don't like it when people assume they like hugs!

Reactions: agokcen

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I think we all know just how painful this can be.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Well, we know one thing's sure: INFPs really don't like it when people assume they like hugs!
I would like to direct your attention to the serial killer and arsoninst thread in the INFP forum, most of what is discussed in there is of particular interest to anyone who is currently thinking about INFP's in combination with hugging, thank you.
(well, its actually mostly about people not even liking to kill bugs, but that wont stop anyone from hugging us methinks!)

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'd like to be a serial killer just for the fun of making a plan to get away with it. Actually, I'd like to break any major law just for the fun of trying to get away with it.

What were we talking about...?
Oh yeah...INFPs are not huggly!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Is hacking into somebody's facebook illegal or unethical?
Yes

Is contracting someone who think's he is a really smart IT pro to spy on my computer usage while un-clocked at work premesis retarded and pathetic?
Perhaps he was kindly downloading spell check for you.

Is being overly concerned with someone else use of the internet that has nothing to do with you or the person you are trying to protect, a complete waste of your time and just making you look like even more of an idiot?
He's trying to protect you? Perhaps he was actually downloading Net Nanny.

I ASK BECAUSE I COULD CARE LESS

and I don't give a shit.
*nod* Very reasonable. I spam questions in gardening forums because I've never given two shits about parsnips. Are you raking (pardon the pun) in the gold by posting this on all the type forums, or are we just special? No one downloading Net Nanny could be one of us.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts