Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I thought everyone was being picky about the chart, but then I saw it. It's a bit hard to see (image size as well as colours).

Maybe two pie charts would work better? One for positive attraction and one for negative? Not that I know anything about charts, but those are usually easy to read.

·
Registered
32 Posts
From what I know (which isn't much) is that intuitive types and sensory types don't always get along romantically because intuitive types are too idealist and "not in the real world" for sensory types. That of course isn't always the case.

From what I can tell from this chart, I do agree. I am most attracted to ENTPs and that is the highest on the chart. So, yeah, I agree. (-:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I made this from the consensus of the INFJ's on the MBTI attraction thread (along with some other types I'm doing)

View attachment 300474

Yes/No? Disagreements? :p
thank you for the effort :) However, it's hard to match the color for each type to the chart's.

the result isn't surprising. INFJs do have a couple of natural matches.

As for the S types not being preferable, it's really the intuitive and sensing divide. I was roomed with 4 women I met for the first time during Easter weekend retreat (because the rest of the group is all couples). I am not shy or antisocial but as I listened to their conversation (they've been friends for decades), I knew I had no desire to join in. It's mostly mundane, asinine, and trivial; nothing but surface stuff. They are nice women but I have nothing in common with them except we are female and about the same age.

This is the first time after knowing MBTI (since 2014) that I notice the sensor/intuit difference with clarity. For a very long time I was only subconsciously aware of the jarring ways but not knowing why.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thanks for the interesting chart! Any idea why the 'S' types do so poorly?
Because they don't really understand what goes on in our Ni-heads.
They want concrete stuff. Silly example: My previous BF was an ISTJ and when he sees cloud, he sees a cloud. When i see a cloud, i see plenty of things. Figures like dragons, witches, etc, but more than anything else, clouds also project moods to me: a cloud deck can be anxious, angry, light, happy. He would never understand that. One thing is ok, but it's like that pretty much all around.

Take it from me, N-types don't react strangely when you say "the clouds look angry today".

·
Registered
149 Posts
Who has the highest votes there ? ENTP or INTJ?

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
A chart on attraction based on majority of introverted/intuitive/feeler types are casting the votes.

The results are so surprising. :dry:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Who has the highest votes there ? ENTP or INTJ?
ENTP :tongue: the stacked MBTI list on the right correlates to each bar in order.

(also this is for anyone else having trouble reading the data)

13 ENTP
10 INFJ
8 ENFP
8 ENFJ
7 INTP
5 ISTP
3 INTJ,
0 ESFP
-1 ISFP
-1 ESTP
-2 ESFJ
-2 ISFJ
-4 ISTJ
-11 ESTJ,

·
Registered
149 Posts
ENTP :tongue: the stacked MBTI list on the right correlates to each bar in order.

(also this is for anyone else having trouble reading the data)
:D Well, silly me.

Yes, the first 4 spots are pretty accurate. I do have a crazy magical understanding with ENTPs and their cute incredible straight- forwardness.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I need to complain the webmaster of PERC, image re sizing standards needs to change. Just looking at that tiny chart, makes my eye sight bad; can see colors but its too small

1 - 19 of 19 Posts