Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an ENFP, what personality type do you always find yourself being drawn to?

For me, I always end up being friends with/falling for people who are INxx

I just want draw out whatever weirdness and beauty they have stored away inside. They relax me too, as I always feel able to be myself around them.

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Hmmm friendship wise- I'm guessing Nps- Entp infp and intp ( I'm the only enfp I know of Irl)
I get along with perceiving type all in general

When it comes to romance- I guess I attract Ti users, for myself I crush on everything but I do notice that most of my crushes are on fi doms or aux.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Llyralen

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
As an ENFP, what personality type do you always find yourself being drawn to?

For me, I always end up being friends with/falling for people who are INxx

I just want draw out whatever weirdness and beauty they have stored away inside. They relax me too, as I always feel able to be myself around them.
Hey Organs. Agreed, INxx for me. =) I think there are some poles on this and even some fairly recent threads if you dive back a few pages-- if you're interested in a INFJ and INTJ all-out brawl, among other stuff. Feel free to still post on those, they are fairly fresh in people's thoughts. lol

Reactions: Asmodaeus

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Mostly intuitives. I don't seek out introverts but my hobbies/work is filled with INxx types. I'm not really sure how to meet sensors.

Reactions: Asmodaeus

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
Uhhhh, I have no idea.
I suppose I'm secretly into extraverted sensors because they're so different from me and it's a nice balance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hard to say, variety is nice
N types are preferable for ease of communication
NPs are even better in that regard however, I find the polarity or J or T types more interesting
Having recently been in a relationship with an INFP I have to say it was incredible at times how easily conversation would flow, however I noticed both of us became rather content with each others laziness and differing personal values like religion or vices seemed ok at first but became difficult down the road

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Types i've been close and/or intimate with were usually INFP, ENFP, ISFJ or ISFP, INTJ.

It just gives the most chance of natural interaction and chemistry, understanding, etc.

I'm not touching INFJs or ENFJs, they're like cats purring for pets and then suddenly putting deep claws down your back (not the pleasurable version of the metaphor).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts