Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 68 Posts
Reactions: Stephen
Stephen - I appreciate all of your contributions to PerC...especially your banning poetry :)

@Stephen, I'm really glad that someone else voted for you to be interviewed, because I thought about it last week but was too lazy to do it (sorry) but I wanted to see what you would write.
Turns out you are freakin funny (I LMAO at some of your jokes) and I can relate to your thoughts having been raised by an ISTJ dad myself. You seem like someone I could get along very well with IRL.
Thanks for the interesting read.:happy:

niiiiice. I've been thinking lately: hmm Stephen would make a good MOTM. Psychic powers - confirmed :cool:

You definitely deserve it :D

niiiiice. I've been thinking lately: hmm Stephen would make a good MOTM. Psychic powers - confirmed :cool:

You definitely deserve it :D
Ditto!!! I was thinking about it last week, only my internet connection was on the blink and I needed to find my husband's iphone in order to send a vote to Happy. Oh well it all worked out well hah.

Yay, Stephen! Nice to get to know you better!

What do you dislike most about PersonalityCafe?
That there's always somebody trying to shit in somebody else's Cheerios.
Lol!

Congrats Stephen, great interview =)

EDIT: Got some favourite Muse songs by the way? I'm a huge fan of their older albums, they're pretty much what got me into music.

Age 35, hangs jaw opened. Honestly, i wouldn't have given you more than 21. Congrats, nice interview.

Reactions: Spiny and Stephen
21 - 40 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.