Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 68 Posts
Had I known you were in the Stephen fan club I would have rallied you.
I am always rally-able to a good cause C:

Reactions: Stephen and Fizz
Stephen said:
I deal with a lot of prejudice, actually. People think I'm boring, so I carry around a clipboard with a meticulously organized list of reasons that I'm not boring. I've practiced the delivery on it to make sure I can keep an even pace throughout and deliver the whole speech in exactly 32.7 minutes. When I'm done with that, I sort and fold laundry, then tell very dry jokes that people laugh at almost entirely out of shock. Also, I know lots of things.
MOTY? Sorry Fizz, this just takes it. :laughing:

Reactions: Stephen
@Stephen -- you must explain the van gogh starry night if that's the painting in the background; looks a bit out of place with the purple lampshade next to the couch leg and also the pink pillow lol of course it must be a daughter running around.

a failed relationship and some company mutiny/backstabbing brought me online too and in search of my personality-- but in hindsight it is all a blessing in disguise bc I too can say I'm happier now than where I was before the journey; also I'd say most of my closer friendships that exist now have been made online.

cheers to one of the only internet moderators I know w/o a stick up his ass!

:)

@SaiKick

It is Starry Night, I love art and have a number of prints in my home. That's the only Van Gogh. I do have several Mucha prints though, I'm a huge fan of his. Also, that's not a lampshade, it's the cover to my daughter's art box. And that's a pink and white blanket on the couch that she uses sometimes on her bed, she's had it since she was a baby.

Yay for Stephen! Another ISTJ winning member of the month...awesome! Very humorous interview as well.

Great interview! Fun!

Yay! Congrats!

And for some reason I thought you already had been MOTM before...:confused:
:kitteh:

Congratulations! A great and inspiring interview to read :)

What are you passionate about?
Human rights. Fair trade. Bringing the anti-woman tilt of most world societies to the attention of those who seem to have no idea.
Good on you. Always nice to hear from a male who understands this :)

A few of you have asked what my favorite MUSE songs are. Just about everything on Black Holes and Revelations, especially Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole. That and Absolution are my favorite albums. I like the song Uprising too. I have most of their albums though.

I haven't seen you round PerC, really, because I've been hiding in about the same four subforums my entire time here. ;) But congrats!

Any favorite singers or band?
Coldplay, Linkin Park, Maroon Five, Mumford and Sons, MUSE, Barenaked Ladies, The Killers, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Tori Amos, Delerium, They Might Be Giants, Leonard Cohen.
@Stephen I knew you were awesome. But I didn't know how awesome you are! Congrats :proud:

When did you find out that Santa Claus was "REAL"?
When I became him, the first time I set out gifts for my daughter.
Awww! <3

Anyway, congratz, Stephen! :kitteh: I think you're the final chunk of proof I needed to realize that I love ISTJs.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.