Personality Cafe banner

INFJ's, what is your primary aura color?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Before I got into type, I was super into auras.

Whether or not you believe in auras, it's still some sort of a personality test and I thought it would be fun to see if there are correlations between MBTI types and colors.

After you take the test, click on the colors to read about them to make sure it fits!
Aura Colors Questionnaire | Life Colors City

If you're an INFJ, vote the poll. I'm curious as to which color is the most common among us.
You may get 2-3 results so vote for whichever is your "primary color" or which you identify the most with.

If you're any other type, share your type and results in the thread :)

Personally, I am a Sensitive Tan and Lavender.

Here are my guesses:
INFJ - Sensitive Tan, Crystal
INFP - Blue, Lavender
INTJ - Logical Tan, Violet
INTP - Abstract Tan, Lavender
ISFP- Magenta, Indigo
ISFJ - Blue
ESTJ - Green
ENFJ - Violet, Yellow
ESFP - Red

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Crystal (#1) and Sensitive Tan (#2), for me. Blue was close behind, too; I have a feeling that would have been third.

Here are my guesses:
INFJ - Sensitive Tan, Yellow
INFP - Blue, Crystal
INTJ - Logical Tan, Violet
INTP - Abstract Tan, Lavender
ISFP - Magenta
ISFJ - Blue
ESTJ - Green
ENFJ - Violet, Yelow
ENFP - Red, Yellow
Good list! I have some suggestions, from my own limited research on that site:
I think Crystal is 100% Fe; no Fi type (especially a Fi-dom like INFP) would likely identify with it. IxFPs (Fi-doms) would likely be more Indigo--that's a more Fi type.
I don't see Red for ENFP. Red in my view is more ESFP if anything. And speaking of ESFP, I don't see a better fit for Yellow.
ENFJ is way more Blue than Yellow--maybe one of the more Blue MBTI types.

And to add the types you omitted (cus' I find it fun!):
ISTP - Orange, maybe Environmental Tan or Magenta?
ISTJ - Logical Tan, Environmental Tan
ESFJ - Sensitive Tan, Blue
ESFP - Yellow!!, Red
ESTP - Orange, Red, maybe Magenta
ENTJ - Logical Tan, Green
ENTP - Abstract Tan!!, maybe Violet

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking Crystal might be common too since Crystal aura's take on the color of whoever they're with and are known as "chameleons." Something INFJs do a lot due to our Fe, haha.
Crystal is 100% Fe. But it's an introverted Fe, so I have a feeling it comes up more among IxFJs rather than ExFJs. I mentioned that a bit in my edited post above :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I got sensitive tan first, then crystal.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crystal is 100% Fe.
Haha I guess it is if you only look at the chameleon aspect of it. But crystals are also known as "healers" which is what INFP's are known as. They tend to be very sensitive, physically and emotionally. They also enjoy reading, theatre, films, and art that "inspires them to ponder the meaning of life." VERY INFP! lol but yeah I think Indigo would definetely be more Fi :) I changed it.

Also, thank you for the suggestions and the list! Tbh, I don't know much about ESxx and Exxx types so I kinda guessed on those based on a few impressions. I made adjustments.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Primary: Crystal
Secondary: Sensitive Tan

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
Primary: Blue
Secondary: Crystal

·
Registered
733 Posts
Primary Color: Sensitive Tan
Secondary Color: Crystal

I also think Crystal screams Fe, so I would probably place that next to INFJs rather than INFPs (or at least in addition to).

Another change is that I would put Lavender next to the INFPs.. cause I just imagined INFPs as I read that section. haha But it makes sense that it would fit INTPs too.

I would add yellow to the ISFP list, and Sensitive tan to ISFJ. And I also thought Magenta fit ENFP.

I kinda started making a list of my guesses for these, but gave up.

Edit: I also want to say this 'cause I was going to if I had submitted my list, but I honestly wouldn't put Indigo for any of the personality types. I don't know if it was just me, but Indigo's descriptions sound all over the place and just...odd. Like, I don't think it really reflects any personality type like the others do (the others do at least an ok job). Am I the only one that thought Indigo seems random and out of place?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also think Crystal screams Fe, so I would probably place that next to INFJs rather than INFPs (or at least in addition to).

Another change is that I would put Lavender next to the INFPs.. cause I just imagined INFPs as I read that section. haha But it makes sense that it would fit INTPs too.
Yes, I made a few adjustments! Thank you for the suggestions. I wanted to keep the list simple so I added the top 2 colors for each type. Of course Lavender can work for the INFJ AND INFP too because we are all idealist "dreamers."

Edit: I also want to say this 'cause I was going to if I had submitted my list, but I honestly wouldn't put Indigo for any of the personality types. I don't know if it was just me, but Indigo's descriptions sound all over the place and just...odd. Like, I don't think it really reflects any personality type like the others do (the others do at least an ok job). Am I the only one that thought Indigo seems random and out of place?
Hmm, I guess we were basing that off the questionnaire more than the actual description. We said that indigo seems very Fi to us. Indigo is also known as the new age child who comes here to live as an example for us. They have a higher spiritual awareness, can't be guilted into doing something, is not usually affected by punishment, and are above societies standards. This is very ISFP because ISFP's are known as the artists and the true "free spirits" who break all of societies rules. I also put Magenta for them because Magentas like to shock people and like the bizarre and unusual, including art, which fits with ISFP.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yes, I made a few adjustments! Thank you for the suggestions. I wanted to keep the list simple so I added the top 2 colors for each type. Of course Lavender can work for the INFJ AND INFP too because we are all idealist "dreamers."

Hmm, I guess we were basing that off the questionnaire more than the actual description. We said that indigo seems very Fi to us. Indigo is also known as the new age child who comes here to live as an example for us. They have a higher spiritual awareness, can't be guilted into doing something, is not usually affected by punishment, and are above societies standards. This is very ISFP because ISFP's are known as the artists and the true "free spirits" who break all of societies rules. I also put Magenta for them because Magentas like to shock people and like the bizarre and unusual, including art, which fits with ISFP.
I was actually basing it off of the questionnaire too (I probably should've called them statements rather than descriptions). haha The last two statements are for sure Fi, but the other ones seem random to me. Your explanation makes more sense, though. I wish the questionnaire did a better job for Indigo! It sounds interesting.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Primary Color: LavenderSecondary Color: Blue

xNFP here.

Reactions: zenithx

·
Registered
64 Posts
Primary color: Violet
Secondary color: Crystal

Interesting... I've been having trouble typing myself since the beginning. This kind of points me in the direction I've been looking toward for a while. I found the interest in "causes" and "chameleon" qualities of the above two colors I related to the most.

INxx

1 - 20 of 109 Posts