Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I watch Disney too, which is kinda embarrassing, so I don't tell many people about it XD

I think Austin is an ESFP, who are the performers. He's definitely extroverted (the description of the first episode even said so). He lives in the moment, which is how I figured he was a sensor. He doesn't like hurting people's feelings, like in the episode where he had one ticket, and said yes to everyone who asked. And he is flexible and doesn't like scheduling things, so he's most likely a perciever.

I think Ally is an INFJ. Introverted because, even though she conquered her stage fright, she still doesn't give me that extroverted vibe. She doesn't start unnecessary conversations, etc. Intuitive because she has all those ideas, and thinks of the future, especially when she had stage fright. Feeling, because like Austin, she doesn't want anyone's feelings hurt. A good example of this is when Austin wrote a song himself, and she didn't want to hurt his feelings. And she's a definite judger, with the organization and being annoyed when Trish is late, etc.

Trish is a definite ESTP. She doesn't have a problem with all those jobs, and meeting new people so she's extroverted. Sensing because she's down to earth. Thinking because she freely insults people, especially Dez. Perceiving because she doesn't plan things out and she's always late to meetings.

I'm not too sure about Dez, but I think he's an ENFP. Extroverted because he doesn't think things through and he doesn't seem to mind social interaction, and it doesn't tire him out. Intuitive because he jumps from idea to idea, and his short story was enough for me to believe he was an iNtuitive. I chose feeling because he isn't logical, but I'm not sure. And perceiving because he's spontaneous and carefree.

When I watch anything, I can't help but think about MBTI... and I'm tired so sorry if some of these things weren't clear enough :bored:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Can we make this thread for all Disney shows? Because I won't lie, I watch Disney quite often but don't want to start my own threads for typing.

Lately I've been watching Dog with a Blog which is pretty funny, and I wonder what their types are.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Can we make this thread for all Disney shows? Because I won't lie, I watch Disney quite often but don't want to start my own threads for typing.

Lately I've been watching Dog with a Blog which is pretty funny, and I wonder what their types are.
I second this notion.

61 Posts
It is so obvious Ally is an ISFJ. Think about it.

I am an INFJ, and I am very different compared to her.

1. She is (or was) real goody two-shoes, a traditionalist who hated breaking the rules.
2. She can be very emotional, and she is shy
3. She used to be really passive
4. She seems to process information like a sensor in general.

But I understand why you would believe she would be one. I hear ISFJs are often mistaken for INFJs and vice versa.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well it's been two years since you people decided to make it for Disney shows only so I'm still going to do this since I have nothing better to do, now for that Dog with a Blog show.
Avery- ENTJ
Chloe- ENFP
Tyler- ESTP
Stan- ENFP
Ellen- ESFJ
Bennet- ISFP
And for Girl Meets World
Maya- ISTP
Riley- ENFP
Lucas- ESTJ
Farkle- INTP
Topanga- ESFJ
And lastly
Cory- ENTP

93 Posts
And for Girl Meets World
Maya- ISTP
Riley- ENFP
Lucas- ESTJ
Farkle- INTP
Topanga- ESFJ
And lastly
Cory- ENTP
I watch this show off and on and have been wondering about their types. Farkle's my fave. How do you see Cory as an ENTP? I've seen him typed as feeler so much (enfp and esfj).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah I was completely off on Cory. I think he's a definite ENFP because he reminds me of my father. I also am reconsidering my choice for Farkle. He seems extroverted but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
268 Posts
soo I love disney's shows they're really fun and my guesses are:

Austin & Ally:

Austin ESTP
Ally ISFJ
Trish ENTP
Dez ENFP/INFP

Dog with a blog:
Avery- ENTJ
Chloe- ENFP
Tyler- ESTP
Stan- ENFP
Ellen- ESFJ
Bennet- ISFP

Girl Meets World
Maya- ISFP/ESFP
Riley- ESFJ or ENFP
Lucas- ISFJ
Farkle- INTJ
Topanga- ENFJ
Cory ENFP or ESFJ him and riley are close but I see more riley as ESFJ and cory as ENFP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts