Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm sure most of you have seen the websites that have screen shots of text messages with auto corrections (if not you must check them out). I'm curious, have any of you had your phone auto correct you in an embarrassing or hilarious way? If so can you remember what happened? Id like to hear them if you're brave enough to expose yourself like that again.

Reactions: Eerie and Finaille

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
When I text I am usually too focused on making the message as exact as possible to let something incorrect go through. However this may also be because I rarely text and so am slow at it.

Is there any particular reason for this thread to be in the ENFP forum?

What about a reason for this thread to even exist beyond the satiation of your own humor?

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
When I text I am usually too focused on making the message as exact as possible to let something incorrect go through. However this may also be because I rarely text and so am slow at it.

What about a reason for this thread to even exist beyond the satiation of your own humor?
Tis cuz he loves ENFP's :)

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Well, I have on occasion needed to use the word fucking in a text, but autocorrect turned it to ducking. That sucked.

"I can't stand my ducking phone!"...it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I also said "I need to get a Jon" once...Jon was supposed to be job...oh the irony.

"I don't like trading in cats"...supposed to be cars.

Ooo I remembered another one! I needed to write to my brother in law's Mom once, this is what happened...

"hi Barn, yes I can make the cake..." next text..."I meant Barb! I'm sorry, my dumb phone autocorrected it. Sorry about that."

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Tis cuz he loves ENFP's :)
That does not answer the second question in a specific and relevant way.

I'm not trying to be an antagonist for any purpose but to question the methodology of the OPs attempt to get responses on the given subject matter.

The point I'm trying to make is that if there is a specified reason for the information that he is trying to collect perhaps people would be more forthcoming about that information.

(But what I'm really trying to do is get my post count to 1,000)

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
That does not answer the second question in a specific and relevant way.

I'm not trying to be an antagonist for any purpose but to question the methodology of the OPs attempt to get responses on the given subject matter.

The point I'm trying to make is that if there is a specified reason for the information that he is trying to collect perhaps people would be more forthcoming about that information.

(But what I'm really trying to do is get my post count to 1,000)
Then I shall help you! You will have this post to reply to...You. Are. Welcome.

Maybe he just finds it amusing and figures we have some doozies..he's probably right :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Then I shall help you! You will have this post to reply to...You. Are. Welcome.

Maybe he just finds it amusing and figures we have some doozies..he's probably right :)
Now I feel bad. Here I was moderately trolling to get some negative responses from people for my own benefit and you're being this generous...

But I should ask, why the generosity? Do you have covert intentions?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'll make it real easy for you. Because this is where I wanted it. Does that answer it for you?

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Now I feel bad. Here I was moderately trolling to get some negative responses from people for my own benefit and you're being this generous...

But I should ask, why the generosity? Do you have covert intentions?
Nope...jut wanna make you hit 1000. I wanna witness it :)

Edit: Awwww! The ENTJ answered first, so that leaves me with post 1001 :( boo.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whose to say you weren't just a tool in my scheme? After all I stumbled upon this thread and formulated the plan myself. Who really is the pawn here 2eng2009?
I'm not sure what chess game you're playing, maybe in you're twisted world the rules are made up to make you think you won? Again, I'm ok with you thinking you won, either way... I made it happen. So you might have won but does first loser really count? Ftw

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'm not sure what chess game you're playing, maybe in you're twisted world the rules are made up to make you think you won? Again, I'm ok with you thinking you won, either way... I made it happen. So you might have won but does first loser really count? Ftw
The bold brings up an interesting point. Perhaps you will be my pawn again on a future date. Until then, keep on leading...

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Whose to say you weren't just a tool in my scheme? After all I stumbled upon this thread and formulated the plan myself. Who really is the pawn here 2eng2009?
But, what if you were a tool in his scheme? Maybe he started the thread to lure you in just to take your 1000th post? Dun dun dunnnnnnnn...

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The bold brings up an interesting point. Perhaps you will be my pawn again on a future date. Until then, keep on leading...
My leadership skills tell me you don't understand, that's ok I'm a patient person. Let me put it this way. You may have written the algorithm to get to the solution... But you really haven't won until I sign your paycheck. You smelling what I'm cooking? Carry on my minion.

Reactions: Enfpleasantly

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
My leadership skills tell me you don't understand, that's ok I'm a patient person. Let me put it this way. You may have written the algorithm to get to the solution... But you really haven't won until I sign your paycheck. You smelling what I'm cooking? Carry on my minion.
Oh I see what you're doing. Once you realized how masterful my plan was, you decided to deploy the same style of maneuvers and deception, so now you're using this ridiculous debate over who was the pawn of the entire scenario of my reaching 1,000 posts so that you can do the same for yourself by replying to my ridiculous REPLIES!

Wow I am bored.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts