Personality Cafe banner

Average time you spend online each week?

• Less than an Hour

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 1 - 2 Hours

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • 3 - 5 Hours

Votes: 26 5.8%
  • 6 - 10 Hours

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • 11 - 20 Hours

Votes: 60 13.5%
  • 21 - 30 Hours

Votes: 73 16.4%
  • 31 - 50 Hours

Votes: 94 21.1%
  • 51 - 70 Hours

Votes: 63 14.1%
  • 71 - 100 Hours

Votes: 42 9.4%
  • 101+ Hours :O

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote...

What is the average time you spend online each week?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I see no poll here.:tongue:

Anyways, I probably spend about 70-90 hours a week on the internet. I think I have a problem. :mellow:

*Edit* Ah-hah! There's the poll.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well, generally when I'm not sleeping I'm on my computer. Of course, I take time out during the day to do some housework and cook and stuff. But I'd say in the realm of 80-90 hours, easy.

Not all of that is necessarily spent actively using the Internet, though - sometimes I'll be sitting at my computer, reading and occasionally refreshing forums or chatting on IM. But still.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I voted 31-50. I must stay at least 7 hours a day infront on my computer so like 49 hours a week. Right now I haven't start my summer job yet and I only have 1 summer class so I think it's a fair guess. I try to read, cook and take at least a walk a day to do something else.

Some week I must bust 50 hours for sure though :\

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Nearly 100 hrs per week.

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
Probably about 100-120 hours a week, although that's including various different activities such as writing, reading other's peoples work, posting on forums, researching my family tree etc. I do often spend much of the day online, alone in my room which is almost always my preference, although I do go outside regularly and do other stuff like reading away from the computer.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I spend heaps of time online. I estimated about 51 - 70 hours. My internet usage directly correlates to my mental health. If I feel good, I'll be online for just one or two hours a day. When I'm bad I'm on most of the time - haha. So by the end of the year hopefully I won't be on here much! (lol)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Well I voted for the :O option. Just nothing to do these days... The past few weeks the only other things I've done is get food and take out the trash. Though I'm really not sure, I wake up each day with at least a 3 hour difference from the previous one, so I can't really calculate.

Not all of that is necessarily spent actively using the Internet, though - sometimes I'll be sitting at my computer, reading and occasionally refreshing forums or chatting on IM. But still.
So basically, when you're not using the internet you're... using the internet?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
:unsure:

I'm sorry, I made a mistake on the poll and voted 3-5 hours. Please disregard one vote from that category. I should have voted something more like 31-50. :/

I apologize for the inconvinience. :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.