Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever laugh at really horrible things mainly because you can't discuss it or it just becomes awkward? You just don't have enough sympathy to discuss it so you start to laugh because you can't express your feelings or thoughts towards it? Or something you know is really horrible but you can't help but find such a facination with it so you laugh awkwardly or full out at it?

And if you do, why do we do it? I feel like such a horrible person when I do it. and then I feel like people are getting the wrong impression that I'm sick or something.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I do this all the time. ;O

Usually it's geared towards something about myself, though. I have laughed about my family's financial situation despite knowing that the situation also hurts me inside.

I really have no idea why I do it. I think I do it because I'm crazy @[email protected]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I know exactly what you are talking about. LOL!!!

happens to me more when I am around other people for some reason.
I try to stop myself from laughing and I have to bite my lip sometimes.

anyway... those are good moments that should be cherished. sadly the world thinks I am weird when I am doing it. but yeah know maybe one day the world will get over it.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I do this so often.

I don't really like this show, but my family watches it and this thread reminded me of this scene:

Reactions: PhotoBrew
1 - 4 of 4 Posts