Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Apparently while I was talking to my crush there was chocolate smothered all over my mouth.

Also after a slow dance, my makeup smeared really badly such that I looked like a panda for the rest of the night. And no one bothered to tell me. Derp.

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
Back in my shy days, the guy I'd been crushing on/obsessing over for months told me I was hot. I stammered like a damn fool and didn't know how to respond. Some weeks later, he tried to set me up with his friend (who I wasn't interested in).

Thankfully, I've gotten smoother over the years. :cool:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Do we count drunken awkward?

I threw up all over a police officer, pretty well hosing her down from the knees down... then, semi-realizing what I had done, I INSISTED that I give her a <<<BIG HUG>>> to make it up to her...

I only remember it in small flashes, but enough to corroborate what I was told the next day about what had happened.

ahhhhhh... the 'good' old days... hahahah I can laugh all these years later...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Do we count drunken awkward?

I threw up all over a police officer, pretty well hosing her down from the knees down... then, semi-realizing what I had done, I INSISTED that I give her a <<<BIG HUG>>> to make it up to her...

I only remember it in small flashes, but enough to corroborate what I was told the next day about what had happened.

ahhhhhh... the 'good' old days... hahahah I can laugh all these years later...
Hahahaha! Uh oh, you just reminded me that my awkward moment may not have been at the Gynecologists office after all. Lol! Those "good old days". :0

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Hahahaha! Uh oh, you just reminded me that my awkward moment may not have been at the Gynecologists office after all. Lol! Those "good old days". :0
Oh good, I am glad I am not the only one! hahaha ;) I also once threw up on David Lee Roth and got thrown out of the back stage area of a Van Halen concert, but that is another thread, as some would question whether that was awkward at all or perhaps more of an editorial statement... hahahah

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
@JJ Yossarian Haha, yep. I do have awkward-er moments that I'm refraining from posting. They don't involve run-ins with the law, but one of them in particular...is at a similar awkwardness height, I think.

Two cops did discover a friend and me drenched from having run around in a fountain. It didn't feel particularly awkward, though. It just seemed funny, particularly since the cops were (thankfully) goodnatured about it.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
@JJ Yossarian Haha, yep. I do have awkward-er moments that I'm refraining from posting. They don't involve run-ins with the law, but one of them in particular...is at a similar awkwardness height, I think.

Two cops did discover a friend and me drenched from having run around in a fountain. It didn't feel particularly awkward, though. It just seemed funny, particularly since the cops were (thankfully) goodnatured about it.
hahahahah I can completely relate to the fountain. They caught a couple of us in the fountain in a park in Seattle once... I seem to remember the game being "tag" at the time. ;) The police just stood and watched, then when we spotted them, they told us it was time to go home :( I still chuckle when I visit that park.

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
hahahahah I can completely relate to the fountain. They caught a couple of us in the fountain in a park in Seattle once... I seem to remember the game being "tag" at the time. ;) The police just stood and watched, then when we spotted them, they told us it was time to go home :( I still chuckle when I visit that park.
Man, I wanna go run around in fountains now. The one we were in was particularly fun because it was powerful.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Oh good, I am glad I am not the only one! hahaha ;) I also once threw up on David Lee Roth and got thrown out of the back stage area of a Van Halen concert, but that is another thread, as some would question whether that was awkward at all or perhaps more of an editorial statement... hahahah
Oh my hahaha! Ok, just getting to go see Van Halen in concert is awesome but getting to hurl on David Lee Roth? Not too many people have had the privilege! Hahaha I love Eddie Van Halen. Sigh.

Your bringing up all these repressed awkward moments. I just remembered it took me a long, long time to grow up. Haha! I don't even drink now and i garden as a hobby? I went from crazy girl to old lady in a split second.

·
Registered
186 Posts
When I was in grade school, I sent an email containing my innermost feelings to a girl I had a 2yr long crush on, in hopes that she would feel the same. Went to school the next day and discovered that everyone knew about it.

I'm pretty well certain that it was a ruse perpetrated by her friend, for the purpose of creating entertainment for herself. Clever girl.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Calling a senior executive at my company by the wrong first name (his predecessor's name) and he having to correct me. Open mouth--- Insert a gun! haha

Reactions: Einstein
1 - 20 of 21 Posts