Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cool, any ENFJ female available for me ? I'm not serious, just curious anyway.

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
I appreciate this thread <3 I have never dumped a girl in my life. I'm so alone :crying:

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
If you've never dumped any of your girlfriends @TheSonderer, I'd have thought that would make you the opposite of alone? ;)
Ah, you'd think so but the one girl I ended up I married but she cheated on me and left me. So yeah (I'm not trying to be depressing just saying what happened).

·
Banned
678 Posts
Ah, you'd think so but the one girl I ended up I married but she cheated on me and left me. So yeah (I'm not trying to be depressing just saying what happened).
So sorry to hear that happened! I don't understand how anyone can do that to someone they claimed to love. There's nothing wrong with sharing your experiences. Big hugs man!

·
Registered
74 Posts
An INFP that has been cheated on? OMG, that's its! i calling the INFP army to hunt this bitch down, we will make her pay for betraying your kindness that was hard earned. (Not really though, but i would do it if i had a army).

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
An INFP that has been cheated on? OMG, that's its! i calling the INFP army to hunt this bitch down, we will make her pay for betraying your kindness that was hard earned. (Not really tough, but i would do it if i had a army).
It's OK, please don't worry about it. I actually forgive her. Yeah I was very hurt by it, but she felt really bad about it herself.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's OK, please don't worry about it. I actually forgive her. Yeah I was very hurt by it, but she felt really bad about it herself.
Aww, but i already paid for their services, it's not cheap. (Joking). Anyway the next best lady you find and marry will be better than her, i'm saying this because i might not get married in the future, because there's the chance the wife i get it someone i don't truly love with with all of my heart.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sx
4,016 Posts
You're a pretty good looking dude, I don't think you need much promotion ;)
That is just a teaser to trick other people into paying attention to the INFP values and ideals first before the fun starts ... after that it's just hoping that they will stay and hopefully appreciate, and not wanting to change all that. It's tricky ... my looks are not that good :frustrating:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lol, that's a perfect example of how it plays out every time I get the bright idea to sign up on a dating site and write a thoughtful profile blurb only to get bombarded with 50 XSTP emails a day that say nothing except, derrrrrrr I like your picture. And then guys complain about how women don't respond on dating sites ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts