Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello citizens from Personalitycafè, I took a break of some months from this forum! I already made some questionnaires scattered all around, but I realized that I was not healthy, I left the job that I hated and took a relaxing break before rolling University again, I can now say that I'm at my 90% health, and no stress, soi probably this questionnaire should be an accurate description of my usual self :) Thanks for the patience, I took this months to delve deeper on personality subject (got a better grasp on enneagram and socionics, I'll post another form in the Socionics subthread ;) ) and chitchat with a lot of friends that know MBTI :p
Here I go, if you want to help me! A big thank to @Entropic for making this questionnaire :D

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Well, as I said now i'm in my normal state of mind without pressure (except the exams, but see you in December xD) , so, no, healthy AF :p I'm Jacopo, 22, from Florence

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

Well, the second really make me feel comfortable (and hungrym I love breakfast, especially with my hypothethical GF but also friends xD), but the 1st has a stronger impact on me, I'd love to go to see the Aurora Borealis, I love its colors, that place is romantic and soothing and the sea is MY place, I love being there during summer and follow all my hobbies there. The colors are amazing in this picture, I'd like to be so good with photography!

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

I don't like too much formalities and saying good things about me, seems a bit arrogant, but I'd say i'm an enthusiastic guy that loves life and people, not afraid of delving head on into things and catch as many opportunities as I can, with a fear of losing them since I love new experiences. I can be pretty romantic, but also detached too when analyzing things in a logical manner, but there's always warmth coming out from me, people say I make them feel at ease (O.O) But I also value facts and objectivity when assessing messages or situations

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I would like to be someone who have accomplished something good and big in life, being a revolutionary is one of my dreams xD But I think I miss something to do so! I like to help people, really, and feel that I made a little change or given a new perspective in their life-view. I won't like to be someone that's too afraid to take action or miss opportuinities, and I won't never be someone who treats others as inferior people, or resort to violence to make others do something I want, or just cutting their their free-speech ability

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I'm not sure, I said a mixture of things that people said to me and how I think I appear, I think that is somehow coherent with the impressions I give :D And yeah, I'm pretty open to people, what you see is what you get, so I don't think there are some big discrepancies (even if sometimes I feel people overextimate me o.o I can be pretty harsh with myself, while other times I simply don't care about certain things)

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Experience, openness to new perspectives, cunning, kindness, enthusiasm and passion, frankness and directness with a daring side (not too much impulsivity) ! I'll do the test later because I have a strict time schedule since i have lesson in 45 minutes and it's terribly long xD

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

I'm taking them on spot, I love new experiences and not back down to try them! I could be a little bit lazy, not searching actively for them in this months(while past years definitely), but, if presented, I'll be the first to take them! I would like to do so many things at once D: Well, for example the first work that I had was last year, never worked in my life, but I gave it all to it(even if I hated it) and probably close to surpass one of my best colleagues there (not the ex colleague, he was really caring about it and studied for being a receptionist in high school, it would have been pretty hard without knowledge of the work methods), but still gave it all to it! Or when I was a child my father took me in the woods and I was running around without caring about him , exploring them without fear xD

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Hmmm kinda hard to describe... let's try for example my work: I never managed to totally relax and switch off from work mood to a relaxing state (even if I enjoyed doing my hobbies, but I was thinking about everything that i've done in the workplace in my head), but then I really felt caged in inside that place, wanted to literally burst out of the place and never return since they started to give me insane work schedules and didn't have holidays at all, I started worrying about my future and the nightmare of working in that place forever. In other situation, even if usually I'm self controlled and strive to be gentle and kind, I burst out with an incredible force, start yelling (and sometimes punching things lol) while lashing out at others, but those are temporary setbacks xD I try to be always gentle, even if I have a tendency to be a bit assertive and obstinate on certain ideas, but always keeping to respect the others, I hate impositive people and I definitely am not one!

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I really am carefree and focused on the here and now when I'm in an enjoyable state, always cheerful and laughing at every little thing, feeling harmony with others (even if I enjoy debating some values or ideas in a positive way :p) and not thinking about anything else except having fun and say whatever thing comes to my mind, with a tendency to take the central stage involuntarily (my cose ISTJ friend says that I'm an enthusiathic step-up kind of guy, being very persuasive and makes others excited, I didn't think I had this powerful effect xD)! Well, usally i strike random conversation with people sometimes(a bit shy with the other sex when really interested xD ) and at house party I ended up being at the centre of everyone's attention with all my stupid and teasing jokes xD I'm not really a party animal, but I love to have fun and try new things with people, especially if close to me (I need more extraverted friends lol)

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

I really enjoy them both, I prefer teamwork far more than solitary activity, but I think is when faced in a 1-1 situation with others that you really can know them better, since they have a tendency to open up with me in these moments! As a preference, I enjoy smaller groups, but also larger ones could be pretty damn funny

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Well, i believe in polite behaviours and education, with always an eye for respecting the other even when facing them in some way. Don't care very much about social norms and formalities, except education xD Society is formed by individuals, while motivations and goals could be similar in some ways, each individual is special and unique, it just a matter of getting to know them to get this! Equality and democracy is one of my principles, there could be one or more persons that could arise, but this doessn't justify them to submit the others!

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

Neutral, authorities are necessary to eliminate dangers, but usually they end up being the dangerous ones, abusing their power to deprive others of their liberty or wealth, or, in smaller settings, just abusing their position (work givers and so on) to make the others follow their rules that aren'0t always right, and I don't feel bound to follow them too much, just as an indication...

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Order is aesthethically pleasing, I try to keep my workplace/room neat, but just end up not caring too much because too lazy to clean xD Chaos is something that should be ordered, but not too much, they're two forces that balance each other, and sometimes chaos is necessary to destroy an unfair order (thinking about French revolution IE).
Well, I am chaotic because I do not plan at all, just follow my guts and improvisation, relying on my ability to improvise (most of the time not very effective to get optimal results xD but I have serious issues with schedules and planning, end up doing something completely different that could appease me on the moment)

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

Losing good opportunities or letting my close relatives/friends down in some way, but mostly, to lose my independency... I'm not much self-sacrificing unfortunately, since I'm pretty individualistic, but I always try to adjust and repair things that don't work well(especially relationships with my GFs, that's the most self-sacrificing situations I live), but I mostly end up following my instincts (that's why I have a lot of troubles to dedicate myself to university, is too static, not very hands-on, looking forward to start working as a lawyer/detective or whatvere I end up doing with a law degree) and having issues to organize a schedule for things

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

Living life at it fullest, feeling realized in some way, especially on thing inherent my ideal workplace. I strive to achieve something that makes me feel new experience and doing something useful to others, without losing the idea of having fun or facing challenges (I am somewhat competitive xD). Well, it's something that I feel inside, my parents didn't impose anything on me except some behavioural norms or the idea of "sticking out of the crowd", so I gues is an internal driven, inspired by great hystorichal figures.

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) I love playing video games or my instruments, watching animes, photography, meeting new people, bike/skating(even if lately laziness kill me xD), traveling in new places or just going with friends on trips, especially if in nature or fun adventurous places. I'd like to do mountain hiking/climbing or try more extreme sports, but I feel that I lack means and , especially, time, also because I have never had much dedication to all the sports I tried (also, in some i was very uncoordinated xD in others did pretty well, but got bored)

b)Solitary activities or studying, watching TV and things so passive (video games and animes are passive, I know, but at least in the former i need to give it all with my reflexes or in more story driven games I really get curious and feel "inside" the story) drain me pretty quickly... I enjoy studying only things that I really like, and could get stuck on really interesting things(it's 7 months that I research everything inherent to MBTI and so on xD)

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

I want to get a better grasp on myself, see if something is still missing from my path of growth and simply understand myself better, to understand others better too :) I prefer not to focus on types, since I have so many infos in my mind that I really could exchange everything xD I'm probably something like ENTP or ENFP, but some people on Telegram that studied socionics and MBTI type me as an INTP because they say i valuea lot Ti (that group is full of INTPs, that's the best way to relate with them :p), which i really doubt (and people close to me that know me well doubt it too, I'm too outoging, carefree and risk taker to have the INTP traits xD), but I'm open to any interpretation and vibes you get! I think i'm one of the types I mwntioned because people say I'm really sociable, enthusiatic and convincing, especially in negotiation (this made me giggle xD), but I'm unsure about the function preference! About my enneagram, I feel I'm probably a 7w8 or a type 2 :D About the test, I know how to manipulate them, they could be pretty wrong since I've taken them various times and i don't remember my first results ahaha (only 16personalities, that got me ENFP-A the first time, but it's too focused on single letter dichotomy with general questions).

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

A little add-on, My preference for love languages are, in descending order, Physichal Touch, Words of Affirmation, Quality time, Acts of Service and couldn't care less about gifts xD And, based on the Big 5 test I recently took, my type is SCUEI :)

Thank you guys for the patience, hope I covered everything up! If you want to ask me everything else, or just have a chat with me, feel free to comment here or to add me as a friend/write a Private message, I really enjoy taliking with you guys, I love you!
Cheers :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I want to get a better grasp on myself, see if something is still missing from my path of growth and simply understand myself better, to understand others better too :) I prefer not to focus on types, since I have so many infos in my mind that I really could exchange everything xD I'm probably something like ENTP or ENFP, but some people on Telegram that studied socionics and MBTI type me as an INTP because they say i valuea lot Ti (that group is full of INTPs, that's the best way to relate with them :p), which i really doubt (and people close to me that know me well doubt it too, I'm too outoging, carefree and risk taker to have the INTP traits xD), but I'm open to any interpretation and vibes you get! I think i'm one of the types I mwntioned because people say I'm really sociable, enthusiatic and convincing, especially in negotiation (this made me giggle xD), but I'm unsure about the function preference! About my enneagram, I feel I'm probably a 7w8 or a type 2 :D About the test, I know how to manipulate them, they could be pretty wrong since I've taken them various times and i don't remember my first results ahaha (only 16personalities, that got me ENFP-A the first time, but it's too focused on single letter dichotomy with general questions).
So reading your answers, you really don't strike me as being an Ne user. I could be wrong, but you strike me as more Se. Are you familiar with the cognitive functions? NTP or NFP would give you Ne. Your intuition references struck me as more Ni than Ne, and with the aforementioned in mind plus your emphasis on go with the flow, new experiences and aesthetics, I'm thinking more in the realm of STP. Vibes and gut instincts are not really an Ne thing. Which means based on that and if some people are suggesting you are INTP because of Ti, it's highly possible you're actually ISTP, which gives you Ti dom and Ni in the third spot, as opposed to ESTP which would make Ni your weakest function.

Reactions: Jackobuss

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So reading your answers, you really don't strike me as being an Ne user. I could be wrong, but you strike me as more Se. Are you familiar with the cognitive functions? NTP or NFP would give you Ne. Your intuition references struck me as more Ni than Ne, and with the aforementioned in mind plus your emphasis on go with the flow, new experiences and aesthetics, I'm thinking more in the realm of STP. Vibes and gut instincts are not really an Ne thing. Which means based on that and if some people are suggesting you are INTP because of Ti, it's highly possible you're actually ISTP, which gives you Ti dom and Ni in the third spot, as opposed to ESTP which would make Ni your weakest function.
Hey Hunter, thanks for answering! Yeah, i know all the functions and their placement in the stack for every type, I read about it a lot of times, one after another!
That's a pretty interesting insight, I've been typed as SxP very few times! I'd agree with you, my mom is a probable ENFP and we have clear difference in our thinking processes, I'm more pragmatic and concrete than her (even if she lately use a lot of Si to make the house on a good roll and order), the fact that made me doubt the Se use is that I notice a details in the surroundings and small things, but not so attuned to it, I can be sometimes a bit of an airhead and a bit distracted (especially when in deep thinking, for example while travelling on the bus, but always keep a small look around me) and not very good at remembering small details in my head (i'm more prone to rember, for example, a road I took or a place where I went in the ensemble and have a really clear sense of direction and orientation, but I hardly remember, for example, how somene was dressed some months ago). Also, I'm not very apt to handwork like building furnitures and so on, while I enjoy drawing a bit or doing sports (mostly on my own delving head on, like taking the skate and just figure how to go and use it, especially if watching directly other people doing it!) ; Sometimes I'm a bit clumsy, but on rare occasions!
I'm curious, did you notice more Fi or Fe in me? I really have troubles figuring out if I favour Ti or Fi, since i have a clear sense of principles that I hold dear and strive to be coherent and true with them, especially if using facts as evidence to prove my coherence, but dunno if that's a Ti thing!
One last question: why did I give you more Ni vibes rather than Ne? :)
Thanks a lot for the reply BTW ;)

·
Registered
ISFP 9w8
191 Posts
Ciao Jacopo, finalmente un italiano :happy:
Anyway let's go back to English...
I'd love to go to see the Aurora Borealis, I love its colors, that place is romantic and soothing and the sea is MY place, I love being there during summer and follow all my hobbies there. The colors are amazing in this picture, I'd like to be so good with photography!
I really am carefree and focused on the here and now when I'm in an enjoyable state, always cheerful and laughing at every little thing, feeling harmony with others (even if I enjoy debating some values or ideas in a positive way :p) and not thinking about anything else except having fun and say whatever thing comes to my mind
I love playing video games or my instruments, watching animes, photography, meeting new people, bike/skating(even if lately laziness kill me xD), traveling in new places or just going with friends on trips, especially if in nature or fun adventurous places.
Well, I am chaotic because I do not plan at all, just follow my guts and improvisation, relying on my ability to improvise
I agree with Hunter, I think you use Se. I'd say that you could be an XSXP.
Solitary activities or studying, watching TV and things so passive
This could be Se again.
I see Se everywhere (?) in your post, I may think that you could be an extrovert too.

·
Registered
344 Posts
the fact that made me doubt the Se use is that I notice a details in the surroundings and small things, but not so attuned to it, I can be sometimes a bit of an airhead and a bit distracted (especially when in deep thinking, for example while travelling on the bus, but always keep a small look around me) and not very good at remembering small details in my head (i'm more prone to rember, for example, a road I took or a place where I went in the ensemble and have a really clear sense of direction and orientation, but I hardly remember, for example, how somene was dressed some months ago).
One thing to note between Si and Se is that Si tends to have a very detailed memory recall, but Se less so. Se is better at noticing and reacting to details in the moment, but will be more likely to recall overall impressions, themes, and end results due to Ni. There memory of details is not likely to be as good. The stereotypical S traits apply less to an Se user in this sense. My memory of details is terrible compared to my Si dom husband. By the way, Se is also more action oriented and hands on which I noticed you called out as well.

I'm curious, did you notice more Fi or Fe in me? I really have troubles figuring out if I favour Ti or Fi, since i have a clear sense of principles that I hold dear and strive to be coherent and true with them, especially if using facts as evidence to prove my coherence, but dunno if that's a Ti thing!
I don't think I was really looking for either to be honest... but that sounds more Fi/Te. Although, we all have values that I would be hope we strive to maintain. So Fi is more individualistic and true to self. Ti will have low Fe which makes someone possibly self conscious over little things...worried about offending people...accidentally offending and noticing it after the fact.. less aware of one's own emotions and more willing to adjust their behavior to the needs of the group. Going back over... I kinda think I'm seeing Fi but I'm not sure. I need to think about it and get back to you.

One last question: why did I give you more Ni vibes rather than Ne? :)
Honestly, I'm struggling to refind what I saw earlier... And my attention span is terrible at the moment. I saw these:
"Well, I am chaotic because I do not plan at all, just follow my guts and improvisation,"
"but I'm open to any interpretation and vibes you get"
"but I mostly end up following my instincts"
Ne users tend to not speak in 'vibes' and 'gut'. That's an Ni thing, because it's subjective intuition. 'Somehow' you just know how something will end up or where it might lead but can't always put it into words. It is your subconscious memory pushing you toward a certain conclusion. (if you recall what I said above about Se/Ni memory not being detail oriented). Ne users tend to get very excited by/geek out over new ideas regardless of practicality and tend to be quirky and creative. It's usually relatively easy to peg an strong Ne user when you see one. They're bouncy, random use of language, examples, expressions and etc. tend be quite amusing and sometimes very out there. But with Si being in their stack, they tend to have a more detailed memory.

Reactions: Jackobuss

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ciao Jacopo, finalmente un italiano :happy:
Anyway let's go back to English...

I agree with Hunter, I think you use Se. I'd say that you could be an XSXP.

This could be Se again.
I see Se everywhere (?) in your post, I may think that you could be an extrovert too.
Oddio Silwin, che piacere! Ne ho trovata solo un'altra di italiana su questo forum con cui mi sento un sacco, grazie per il commento :D

Anyway, talking about what you said, that's a pretty interested insight, in other sites they thought too I valued Se :D I'd like to think so, even if, as I said, I feel i'm a bit too clumsy and not so aggressive and decisive to use Se xD I'm indecisive as hell ahah
But yeah, i won't exclude it, I feel closer to Se-Ni usage too in some way, I'm not so impulsive even if I could be a dominant Se user, but I have definitely some traits of high Se user, based on MBTI :) even if the people that i talk too, that know about socionics too, see Se as "power" and hardly see it in me :/
But yeah, I'm a lot more about actions and facts, tangible things that speak for themselves, with a preference for pragmatism! I won't discard N insights and new ideas, but I automatically apply them to reality to see if they could be viable, don't know if this is Se or Te :O
@Hunter1611 Thanks again for the reply and the coincise explanation, you got me on the vibes part, I'm a lot about gut feelings and impressions, energies that I feel and make me trigger something to identify some traits of that person, and usually manage to get them, i didn't know it was a more Se-Ni thing! I always thought that Ne is "Drawing" parallels; that's something i definitely do, but nothing compared in contrast to my ENTP friend... He's a lot more speculative than me, throwing hypothesis and random things out of nowhere xD I speculate too, but it's probably more correlated to the use of my first judging function, if I have to guess :eek: and I can brainstorm well only with things that, somehow, I know previously from hands-on experience (a book that I read, a movie that I saw a move i remembered or an event occurred), but, as I said, is not a precise recall at all, just another "gut" feeling) and, yes, I'm totally a more action-oriented type(IE: an INFP friend of mine wanted to approach a guy that she liked from a year(ABSURD, THAT DEDITION STAGGERS ME XD) and kept waiting and overthinking and thing like that; I tried to pushe her to take action, she was too shy, so I impulsively get up from the chair and started a random conversation with this guy which I just saw once xD), unless faced with long term circumstances that needs me to make a call (probably what happened with the university, didn't have a clue about how should i had to expect and considered all possible courses xD).
Thanks again for the wonderful insight :)

·
Registered
ISFP 9w8
191 Posts
I'd like to think so, even if, as I said, I feel i'm a bit too clumsy and not so aggressive and decisive to use Se xD I'm indecisive as hell ahah
Uhm, Se isn't about being aggressive or decisive, I think that Se is simply living here and now (at least, this is how my Se works ahahah).
Ni could create your indecision because it makes you think of the worst scenarios (it's like you keep asking yourself a "what if" question and it's pretty exhausting because as I said we predict that that particular situation will go bad and so on).
I think that indecision could be also Fi's fault because it makes you wonder if it's right to do this or that and stuff like that (but anyway, I can't say if you have Fi).
The more I read your answers the more I think that you aren't an introvert:
I impulsively get up from the chair and started a random conversation with this guy which I just saw once xD), unless faced with long term circumstances that needs me to make a call
For example I wouldn't do that ahahah I think that I would just sit comfortably and repeat to my friend that she should talk to the guy she likes.
Maybe this situation could show your Te and indeed you got up and got the things done in the most straightforward way.
And I noticed another thing:
I started worrying about my future and the nightmare of working in that place forever.
Under stress you think about the worst future, so in theory you have only the "dark side" of Ni. Could it be inferior Ni? (my tertiary Ni for example it's useful to make me ""plan"" in a very general way my future and it allows me to make connections between different stuff. So as you see, it has also positive sides for me).

So, long story short: in my opinion, Esfp could be an actual possibility for you.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey @Silwin , thanks again for the reply! Let's get down to the point

Ni could create your indecision because it makes you think of the worst scenarios (it's like you keep asking yourself a "what if" question and it's pretty exhausting because as I said we predict that that particular situation will go bad and so on).
Interesting... I read that always thinking "What if" was a more iNtuitives tendency! Well, one thing I notice is that I do things, but on some of them keep self-doubting myself because I have no idea how it will play in the long term and the potential it holds!
IE I just got back from a discussion with my mother, because she wants, of course, that I dedicate myself to university, but I have a really hard time to do so because I am continuosly self-doubting myself because I feel that I won't be so good in this particular field of study (Law and annexed professions); As I said, sadly, I'm very competitive in some situations xD, or maybe I do this because I'm not enjoying it so much/hardly see how it could be played on the long term, I feel it as a "what if I'm investing my energies on something that won't be profitable? Should I look for something else to dedicate myself to?" and fall in this grasp of "What should I do..." because I hardly see other possibilities regarding this peculiar case, or, when considered, I discard them immediately regarding this issue...
P.s. I have been pretty harsh and explosive with her right now, ups xD

Maybe this situation could show your Te and indeed you got up and got the things done in the most straightforward way.
Is something that I really don't remember if I do it usually, probably yes, when a problem arises, first, I let it boil down and go on thinking about something, but then I get impatient and take it head-on, so, really dunno xD

Under stress you think about the worst future, so in theory you have only the "dark side" of Ni. Could it be inferior Ni?
Not sure about this too, I never thought I could have a so low N function, but yeah, about connections, I have a tendency to connect the causes in relation to something more apparent and "surfacing", but it could easily be a faulty bias of mine! I really don't know, except uncertainty of future possibilities and direction, how my hypothethical Ni works xD

Grazie mille ancora Silwin :D

·
Registered
ISFP 9w8
191 Posts
I let it boil down and go on thinking about something, but then I get impatient and take it head-on, so, really dunno xD
I think that this is how I use my Te, when I'm under stress I became impatient, I start to give orders, I think that everyone else is stupid and unable to solve that problem etc., but as you see it is a "negative" use of Te and in your answers you showed a healthier Te (if you really use Te ahahah)
So I don't think that you could be an Isfp at all (way too extrovert!). You aren't an Istp either for the same reason (and because I think you use Te). Then if you're really a Se-dom we have left Esfp and Estp and both have inferior Ni however you don't feel comfortable with such a low Ni but at this point we would end up to types I don't think that could suit you unless you are an Enfj: you would have an aux-Ni, a tertiary Se and no Te, moreover do you think you can be a Fe-dom?
I never thought I could have a so low N function
Why do you think you can have an upper Ne/Ni?
I'm probably something like ENTP or ENFP,
What makes you think that you could be one of those types?
Grazie mille ancora Silwin :D
Prego :wink:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Silwin
Well, thanks again for the reply!

at this point we would end up to types I don't think that could suit you unless you are an Enfj
Well, that's an interesting possibility :O Hmm, I should explain how I relate to other people:
I feel their state, their emotions, the VIBES i get, but I am hardly affecdted, I mean, I easily amp up or down my tone, adapt it to every situation and it's pretty easy for me to understand others' motives and put me in their shoes, but I don't feel that it directly affects my emotional state! Of course, If a friend of mine is sad, I adapt my tone to that type of emotional reaction, but I "don't" become sad! In fact, i'll try everything to cheer him/her up in some way, and know when which buttons are not meant to be pushed, but I don't think I'm directly affected by that :/

Why do you think you can have an upper Ne/Ni?
I don't know, I don't think I'm so attuned to the outer world because I'm easily distracted and don't notice a lot of details xD But I don't know, I have a preference for pragmatic and concrete things :O

About the Te, well, not sure, Ti/Te is hard AF to define in my preferences and way of thinking :O

Thanks a lot for the replies!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well, I think that you could be either an Esfp or an Enfj... let's see what other people suggest ;)

You're welcome!
Ahahah it's interesting that we managed to narrow the scope!
Yes, it would be interesting to hear other's ideas, but who can I ask? @Turi (if I remember well you thought that I could have been INTP under a stress experience, I'm curious if you changed your mind :) ) @Sparky maybe? I see you guys pretty active!
Thanks a bunch :D

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,964 Posts
Ahahah it's interesting that we managed to narrow the scope!
Yes, it would be interesting to hear other's ideas, but who can I ask? @Turi (if I remember well you thought that I could have been INTP under a stress experience, I'm curious if you changed your mind :) ) @Sparky maybe? I see you guys pretty active!
Thanks a bunch :D
It's easier to type by picture for me; you can share a photo here: http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...icture-s-yourself-others-guess-your-type.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts