Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we've all had bad days. I'm having one today. and yesterday. I feel like crap. There, I said it.

Today in particular......I am feeling a lot of emotions of self-loathing. I just feel pissed off at myself, because lately I have not been as DISCIPLINED as I usually am. That won't be a problem after today, since I just spent the last 4 hours optimizing my routines, todo lists and schedules. I've also been crossing lines and boundaries i should not be - i bought a gift for a professor who wrote me a rec. letter and i apparently went beyond the boundaries as a student, and now that prof. treats me like i'm some low life student. Then, I made it obvious that I like someone I am supposed to keep a professional boundary with. He probably thinks I'm a creeper. and now I'm beating myself up over these mistakes. i'm always good with keeping the boundaries, but lately i can't help but feel that these social taboos and whatnot are just so stifling and suffocating.

I don't know why this pisses me off, but today, some people in my class told me they 'worshiped me' for my success in school, and i just felt pissed off at myself more. i felt like i didn't really deserve that praise especially because i haven't been being disciplined lately and i've been making mistakes left and right. I wasn't even flattered when they said this, but I was just ashamed of myself because i feel like such an idiot today. UGH. And I am running on a few hours of sleep for the entire damn week. I just feel really crappy right now.

·
Registered
383 Posts
We all have bad days ( and even weeks :sad:) I think you just need sleep and some relaxation to sort things out with

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Been going through a similar time, only it's been for the last three months. "Ugh" is right! Life is always going through stages of up's and down's and it sucks when you are down. But it will get better someway, somehow. Eventually. Just wait it out.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Most of this sounds like you're possibly reading too much into things the wrong way.

Just try to play it off like nothing happened and go from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts