Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some bad habits us ENFP's have?

I have a tendency to dink a soda halfway, then comeback to it the next day to finish. After everyone one I finish I think "EWW DISGUSTING!" so I get another. The cycle continues. xDDD

Oh also I set my alarm for a certain time. then press snooz until I'm going to be late for school. haha

Hmmm thats all I got right now.

Anyone else?! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I bite my nails, but I've never been motivated enough to stop. I used to play piano, so long nails would get in the way anyways.

I also, of course, have the tendency to leave my stuff laying around everywhere at all times.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I have a tendency to just say what comes to my mind without really anticipating the consequences...or anticipating the consequences and just not caring.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bite my nails, but I've never been motivated enough to stop. I used to play piano, so long nails would get in the way anyways.

I also, of course, have the tendency to leave my stuff laying around everywhere at all times.
Interesting. I'm a a nail biter even now at 42. One of my best buds just took the test and he's an ENFP.. and he's a nail biter too.

Other bad habits? Uhh I can be excessive with most anything. Ahh wine, women and song! Though the supply of the second has been a bit low of late.

Reactions: AgAu

·
Registered
627 Posts
I can't figure out what good habits I have. Gambling is probably my biggest vice. I do like a good game of poker. ENFP was built for reading tells at the poker table.

I do and have always bit my nails, really ugly looking. I once got acrylics just to force myself to stop, but that only worked for like a week. I might try it again at some point to see if I can finally stop though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can't figure out what good habits I have. Gambling is probably my biggest vice. I do like a good game of poker. ENFP was built for reading tells at the poker table.
Haha maybe but I have rly bad pokerface too :crazy:

Yeah same, u should see my army closet, my stuff is always lost when I need something.

I think some ppl may see that we have bad habits cause we are not so into cleaning, being organised and we can be sometimes very self-willed. At least now when I am in army and I have all the time problems in following some stupid rules - which make no sense -- so some can see that I have bad habits, even tho I can be very considerate and gentle etc...

So it depends about perpective, does I have bad habits or not.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Lip biting.
Constantly.

I need to stop. My jaw's dislocating at the moment, and it seems to be moving the way I usually bite my lip (to the right, so my bottom jaw is too far to the left).

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am guilty to nearly all of the things already mentioned!
I bite my nails down as far as possible too, depite being pretty image concious, I have no motivation to stop. I guess Im just stuck with ugly hands for life :laughing:

My worst habit is binge eating though, to the point I feel like when I go into "binge mode" I loose control of myself entirely, Its pretty scarey sometimes

Oh and i have a habit of sponaneously bursting out into song.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Procrastinating.

Procrastinating.

Doing nothing.

Zoning out.

Scratching.

Don't really know at the moment. What I'm doing right now: procrastinating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts