Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So obviously when people are in a bad mood they are really hard to handle with.

But even if I try my hardest to interact nicely with others when I'm in a bad mood it seems like my bluntness shines through more than usually and it feels like every d*mn person is a enemy only out to start an argument.

It feels as though I'm uncontrollably giving the whole world (those close) the finger whether I want to or not.
As if I consciously can't be nice even if I would want too and am aware of my rage.

So for my first thread I was hoping to ask, maybe the ENTP community more than any other I suppose, (all inputs are welcome) how do you guys deal with this amazingly strong potential to start a war with anyone, anywhere?

I usually try some introverted techniques to calm down. For example by being alone I can act trough my irritation without bothering all that comes near me, but I was hoping to get some better feedback. You know like some miracle cure for anger and sadness without any work or cost xD

So in an attempt to be more specific. What is the best working solution you would suggest to solve frustration inwards instead of releasing it on others?

Reactions: Word Dispenser

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Find the underlying source of your frustration and fix it. I don't experience built-up frustration, so I'm not sure how exactly to help you.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I employ the "leave me the fuck alone" forcefield. Some are clueless but the cold chill in my gaze and my lack of personal warmth sends them running. I can only shake off a bad mood with distraction and a lack of people in my immediate surroundings. It doesn't take long. I will probably still be a bit upset or working through some inner angst (that damn Fi) but at least I'm not ready to be bitchtastic and fuck someone over.

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
I'm pretty good at not taking my anger out on others. unless they are the source of my anger. In which case, depending upon the situation and level of anger, all hell may break loose.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
I find that other people are a lot less laid back than I am. I don't really get angry, until other people are getting angry over trivial things. I hate that.

Honestly, I don't see why organization in the external world is that important to people. If it's my space, and I can find everything I need, then... :tongue:

Likewise, if they're getting angry over me forgetting things, or not seeing things in my environment... It's not really something I can help.

What I'd like is an insta-cure to spray into the face of uptight people who get mad over stupid things.

The Unsettling Truths Serum. Spray in the face of your enemy, and they look doubtful and go, 'Oh... I suppose I've been kind of self-centered and unfair, haven't I? I'm sorry. I won't ever get mad at you for my distorted perspective again.'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts