Votes: 1 3.7%
  • ISFP

Votes: 2 7.4%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I put this on two other threads, so I'll put it here also:

Honestly I don't think he planned any of it but instead was taking orders from Talia and the league of shadows due to his love for her. When you replay the movie knowing the end in mind I would have to suggest that he isn't Te Dom but possibly Fe Dom. I've come to see him as an ExFJ acting out on his emotions for the girl he saved and eventually came to love. Hence the tears dripping down his face when Talia mentioned it. Not saying an ESTJ can't be emotional or cry, but his apparent Te doesn't seem so apparent when you find out he was doing Tali as bidding who was trying to fulfill her fathers plan for Gotham. He even avoided killing people directly. Wouldn't even kill Bruce when he had the chance. Everyone else did the killing, Talia and the league of shadows did all the planning. He also knew the lie behind Harvey Dents cover up and exposed it to release the prisoners that were indicted due to laws made by Harvey. It was contradicting for Harvey to turn people in then go on to be worst then the criminals. Then have the criminals that were most likely innocent in the face of the law sit in prison without having a clue of the truth behind Harvey. Bane saw the wrong in this and exposed it. He also protected Talia as a child even while growing up in that prison himself. He felt the need to protect this child fro, the dangers that plagued her in their, and sacrificed his health to make sure she was safe and was able to escape. Growing up in that environment I don't see a Te Dom doing these things, not saying they aren't kindhearted and aren't able, but when you look at all the facts that are present in the movie he definitely seems like an ExFJ

ENFJ is my conviction for him.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
He didn't avoid killing directly. He killed the scientist at the football stadium, he killed Daggett at the stock exchange, and one of his own men when Gordon was brought to the sewers.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
He didn't avoid killing directly. He killed the scientist at the football stadium, he killed Daggett at the stock exchange, and one of his own men when Gordon was brought to the sewers.
Exactly. I was wondering, "Wait, what?" at the statement that Bane avoided directly killing people. Bane had no qualms about doing so.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Bane is ISTP. He did very well with in the moment tactics, he wasn't the true brains behind the League of Shadows in the movie.

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Bane is Tom Hardy, and thus GODLIKE. That is all. No type necessary. (Also, a Virgo :kitteh:)

JK, please don't get all bent out of shape ~ :happy:

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
ENTJ is my guess. They usually make the best villains.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I can see how people think ENTJ but most of what he does is based off of his personal morals and ideals. He's good at logistics and planning but I wouldn't call him logical.

I'm gonna say he is the definition of a twisted *NFJ.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see it as he doing what he did for Talia. She had the ideals and plans. Bane was the strategist/tactician who put the plans into action.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Keirsey has typed Bane as an ISTP within the new movie . Bane is a master tactician not a master strategist and most of the big picture was given to Bane by Talia Al Ghoul. Bane is able to fight with pin-point precision and at the same time is mindful of using surroundings along with being tactically minded. All of those traits indicate an extroverted sense that is very very well developed. Now if we are typing Talia al Ghoul I'd argue INTJ, as for Raz AL Ghoul? I argue INFJ.

Brutal Tacticians | Please Understand Me

Reactions: Mysteryman
1 - 14 of 14 Posts