Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
24,502 Posts
1. What is the purpose of life?
To learn and to connect. To make a difference in others lives and by that, to make a difference in mine.

2. Have you discovered a particular purpose to your life?
My purpose in life is to be a good role model to my two girls.

3. What does love mean to you?
To me, love is the most pure kind of connection. Love is something essential in life.

4. What is the most meaningful work you have ever done?
Raising my two girls is something I feel proud of. Being able to provide.

6. Apart from figures in your childhood, is there a person - famous or not - because of who your life is substantially different today? How?
My math teacher. He taught me the art of listening to my heart and how just one person doing their best can touch the ones around them.

7. Our life span is a few decades in the history of a species that is 2 million years old; on a planet that is 6 billion years old; in a universe that is 15 billion years old. There were perhaps other universes before and will be after this one. In terms of size, our planet is a speck on a speck on a speck. Given this, is there anything you do or become that can be of any significance?
I am just a drop in the ocean.

8. How old are you?
34 years old.

9. If you like, share one quotation that means a lot to you.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
John Lennon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.