Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
1. What is the purpose of life?
There is absolutely none.

2. Have you discovered a particular purpose to your life?
Do whatever the heck I want, try new things, whatever makes me happy. I always try to expand my horizons and experience new things.

3. What does love mean to you?
I'm not sure if it exists, but I'd like it to. I think it's just being with someone that you can have fun with and talk to comfortably to the point that it would be a real shame to lose them. That doesn't sound very romantic, does it...?

4. What is the most meaningful work you have ever done?
I don't really know. I haven't lived for a very long time.

5. Is there a book / film / piece of music / other kind of art, having experienced which, your life is substantially different now? How?
No. But finding new music and developing my personal musical tastes has changed me.

6. Apart from figures in your childhood, is there a person - famous or not - because of who your life is substantially different today? How?
I was hurt by this one person, and I think I am all the better for it.

7. Our life span is a few decades in the history of a species that is 2 million years old; on a planet that is 6 billion years old; in a universe that is 15 billion years old. There were perhaps other universes before and will be after this one. In terms of size, our planet is a speck on a speck on a speck. Given this, is there anything you do or become that can be of any significance?
No, and I accept that. I live for self pleasure and self enlightenment. But if I can ever ease someone's suffering or make them laugh even for a short while, I believe my existence is significant. Not to the world, and not to the universe, but I can be significant to at least one person, even if only for a few moments.

8. How old are you?
Fifteen.

9. If you like, share one quotation that means a lot to you.
Can it be a song lyric? "The sky is full of dreams, but you don't know how to fly."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.